Reviews for Give Her Back
destorymishima chapter 1 . 1/10
This is awesome :D love that he calls him papa
Amazing girl 55 chapter 1 . 1/4
Your stories are awesome.
Where do you get the ideas from?
Valen Eaton chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
WOOW! This story is cute...in its own twisted way, But I love it!
i love vegeta chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Omg i love this story its soo sweet keep up the good work
mythunter chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
The best Vegeta/Bra story I read it more time because I like it. I wish there is more stories about them.
Clueless-Major chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I LOVE THIS! D Bra is definitely Vegeta's daughter. They way she described how her Papa was going to kill Lars was just pure awesomness. Thank you for posting this; one of my favorite Vegeta fanfics by far.
Zerousy chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I like how Bra knows exactly what her dad does and doesn't get squeemish over it. It just goes to show how much of a saiyan she really is.
Sim chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This story was pretty good and funny in some parts. Really great job. Keep up the good work!
Stay4fun chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This is a sweet one-shot. (: It's adorable how Bra acted so calmly since she knew her father would come after her. I don't blame him though, they took his daughter so their punishment eventually leads to their deaths.
MyFalseTruth chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This is so cute! I love all the little details like the random henchmen's names and personalities. It just made this so cool! The idea behind this was well worth reading it then just the way it is written made it so much more fun to read than I expected! It just seems like something else completely when I'm seeing it from somebody else's point of view. Even more so when I still know whose POV it is.

I honestly felt bad for Scott and mostly pity for Saunders. And I think I felt exactly like Bra in the sense that I couldn't wait for Vegeta to show up by Lars, but when he finally did I felt sorry that he had to die. I guess it's mostly because he didn't stand a chance. I really liked seeing Chase's view of Vegeta and Bra leaving.

For the actual parts of Vegeta and Bra, I think for all the bits of them, they were really good. Vegeta seeing so awesome stalking around looking for her. And Bra was just... creepy to be completely honest. But that in itself was really cool!

That last part of Vegeta and Bra was so freaking cute! I love it! It was just perfect. The descriptions made it picture clear and what they said was so funny and sweet I think I need to go brush my teeth.

All in all, it was incredible. I loved reading it. Great job! :)
Red4Angel chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Awww... That was a great father/daughter story. I feel really bad for the kidnappers. They should have done more research upon the girl's family, specially her father.
GottaGetM3sumPIE chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
this story is cute...in its own twisted way
pluie du nord chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
What a well-written story! I love fics where Vegeta is depicted as a good father. Those touch my heart. :)
Strawberry Bells chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
OMG! That is exactly how Vegeta would react if someone took his little girl! So cute, hehe! I love it!
miikodesu chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
hahahaaa... nobody (no matter it's human or alien) takes anything belong to vegeta and lives to tell about it!