Reviews for Sinners Shall Entice
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
please update!
owluvr chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
You updated! Yay! You know what I want to know? Why your stories are always so serious but you still include lines that make me laugh anyway. What's with that? How do you do it? I didn't notice any grammatical errors in this chapter, which is good. Great chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
owluvr chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
"Don't lie to me Cissy. You aren't a good liar."
Right. She's so good of a liar that she made you think she wasn't. That line made me laugh (At Lucius' stupidity). Where's the Narcissa/Rodolphus. I need more of that! I did like this chapter though, and I can't wait for the next one! Update soon! GO GAMMA! I AM CHEERING FOR YOU!
owluvr chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Yay another chapter! I think it is possible to love two people at once, but you can only /do/ something about one of them, because you can't date both at once. Unless, you know you're cheating, like Narcissa is doing. Just my personal thoughts (even though I know you probably don't care). I really liked this chapter. There's only one mistake that I saw and that was there you wrote totalk when there should be a space in between them. I know that's really minor, so that's good. You're a fantastic writer Gamma, you always make the characters seem so /real/. You should be very proud. Can't wait for the next chapter ;-)
owluvr chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Gamma...why didn't you tell me you were posting a Narcissa/Rodolphus story? I really like this pairing (I totally blame you, just so you know ;-)) I thought that this was very realistic of what could actually have happened then. Bellatrix was very in character (obviously) like she always is (still obviously) and Lucius is also very in character her and Narcissa is very good at acting. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Mary Van Tassel chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
PLZ continue and update soon!
cherryredxx chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I liked the little bit of mystery at the end there. I am assuming that you're implicating that she doesn't want the Death Eaters there because of Rodolphus, or perhaps Lucius finding out about Rodolphus... there's something to do with Rodolphus, I'm sure of it. heh. Interesting and I thought it was pretty well written. I like the ambiguity and the use of canon in your implications.
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Wow. I love the emotions raging here from Cissy and even Lucius! I love them. Quick question, is this the same head!canon of Draco being Rod's son-but Lucius loving him like his son? Anyways this is beautiful in a dark way. And I'm excited to read more, to see more of your descriptions of Cissy being hysterical of Rodolphus being at Malfoy Manor!

Much love!