Reviews for Close Your Eyes
my own patronus chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
ugh. wow, that was amazing and powerful. So sweet and heartbreaking. I love the relationship built between the three characters. Good job.
chan-sol chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
This was beautiful! I loved how you kept it simple, but it was also very deep and almost magical. Awesome, amazing writing!
mi1o chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
You have a thing for making Blaine deathly ill, don't you? It's ok, though. I happen to appreciate the dramatics of it.
copycat-capycot chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
Ooh, I don't have much to say other than this was lovely. It was short, but it felt appropriate to end the story like this since it leaves so much to imagination. Thank you so much for this breezy and delightful piece, I really enjoyed it.
Ilikepie chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
this was amazing! Loved it so much, it was an absolute pleasure to read. You have a Greta writing style. You could definitely be published quite easily some day, if that's you wanted. You're a fantastic writer. Keep up the beautiful work! :)
NorwFan chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
This story is fascinating, beautiful and a little weird. I really enjoyed reading it.
copycat-capycot chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
I can see this story when I'm searching for Kurt/Blaine stories specifically. Perhaps it's just a matter of a delay in viewing?

It would be so easy to write a heavy story that weighs a reader down with depression, but there's an easy melancholy that befits both Kurt and Blaine's sad histories and how they're warily and gradually becoming integrated parts of the same world. I'm guessing Blaine's mysterious illness will become more important later on and that's a sad thought because they've both lost so much.

Well, looking forward to the next chapter.
copycat-capycot chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I was drawn to this story because of the summary. There are good writers who can't write compelling summaries; you are not one of them.

I wish I could explain why I like this so much. Your writing style is simple and attention-grabbing, without an excess of words that would clutter the plot. The image of Finn and Kurt taking care of each other with a sort of desperate resignation is heartbreaking, and while I'm not entirely sure about what's up with Blaine, his interactions with Kurt are beautifully acerbic.
EmilyAnderson1996 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
it's relly good! where can i find the other parts?