Reviews for Legacy of Chucky
aleah elizabeth roxxann ray chapter 10 . 2/18
Ok i really liked this one better then the qoutev one byyyeee
Chucky's girl chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
Good story but i didnt like that Glenda killed Chucky.
horrorfan29 chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
I bet chucky will kill them both
TheKawaiifan chapter 10 . 5/25/2013
Nice ending there
TheKawaiifan chapter 9 . 5/25/2013
Dang your fast. 2 chaps in 1 day
Fanfic Productions chapter 9 . 5/25/2013
TheFabulousHeather chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
Holy crp! I didn't expect Glenda to kill her dad so violently. :( Poor girl. I can't wait to see what you have installed for the last chapter, though!

And, I really hope to see some more "Chucky and Tiffany: The Untold story." in the near future! Especially when Chuck meets Glen and tries to act like a good dad towards him. X3
TheKawaiifan chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
Oh god. This is alot like what happened between me and my own father; without the blood and killing though. Nonetheless, i love this chapter
TheFabulousHeather chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
Holy crap, that was intense!

This is The Peaceful Feather from DeviantART, by the way. Just now added you on my Favorite author's list on here. :D Can't wait to see what the last chapters will be like, you do a great job at keeping Chucky and Glen and Glenda and Tiffany all in character.
TheKawaiifan chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
Well, as I said in my GF fic, in every story there is a beginning, middle and end
sonicshadowlover13 chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
Please continue!
Fanfic Productions chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
I wonder if he does care for her
classicdisney4thewin chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
Brilliant! This right here is the perfect sequel to Seed of Chucky! (and a much better one too) Chuckys dark past of his childhood really explains why he is a demonic killer and doesnt give much love and attention to his kid(s) That part where Tiffany and Glen's ghost came to warn Glenda I bet is really going to change her trust with her father! Please UPDATE!
epidemical chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
I'm very hooked to this story. You're doing a fantastic job. :)
Chuckyfangurl4ever0 chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
Excellent writing as always.