Reviews for The Crash
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Very interesting, I think you must have a good grasp of Native American Culture because I understand perfectly how this story unfolded. I do wish you would write just a little more on this story, but I do like this one a lot.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Great chapter, I can imagine the look they all have on their faces as they stare with bewilderment at Chief's knife wondering how it's possible the blades broken. But, they're leaving Chief at the hospital thinking he let them all down, not knowing in fact he did rescue them. This is too good to let it end here, any chance of a Chapter 3?
storm chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
wonderful, what a great story. thanks a lot for chapter2!
Cruelest Sea chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Fascinating and unique story!
Modocgal chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Thank you Mary. Loved the updated chapter and especially Chief's promotion to Gypsy King! That explains it all.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Really like this story, a mystery that leaves a bit to the imagination.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I'm sorry, chapter 1 has also left me confused. I've read it over and over today seeing if I missed something. But,I still have lots of questions. I'm hoping there is a chapter 2 that will give the other side of what went on with Garrison and the others, both during the crash, getting Chief out of the truck and what they had to deal with while trying to get him back to the hospital. Please don't leave us hanging!
Felicia Levine chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Love this story. Very powerful
guess chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
great story! but you can't leave it like that. pleaseeeeee!
dart53 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Good twist at the end!
Modocgal chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Boy,talk about disappearing and reappearing stories. I read this, went to review and then couldn't find it and then found where I hadn't read it and now I'm reviewing. I think! No wonder Chief is confused or is it Garrison? Help I'm confused too. Great story but maybe we could have some more on that race to the coast with an injured Chief?
WildClover27 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Interesting concept. Nicely written. Good description. You're leaving it like this?!