Reviews for The Perfect Storm
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 14 . 4/20/2014
*sobs* this ending was so cute and fluffy kfklfjdk;afj. anyway i really liked how you did this, poor izaya D: nicely done
YullenLover33 chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Noooo! My poor baby Izaya!
PASIV-Dreamscape chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
"It's Saturday."
Lol!

Love this story so far. You're really in tune with the characters; their mannerisms, thoughts, etc. It's a good read! :)
zephyraz chapter 14 . 10/30/2012
sweet! love the ending! hoping to see more wonderful fics from you!:D
Rai Rai Blue chapter 14 . 10/30/2012
Really this is the end?! I couldn't even read half of it because I was embarrassed. Shizuo buying flowers and balloons just seems really off. Sadly you did end it and I have to live with that. Will you be willing to write an epilogue? A paragraph at least? PLEASE *begs* Till next time. I hope there is a next time. Will there be a next time? D:
Bloom Flower chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
I thought it was so hilarious. Hilarious but so sweet! I just thought it was very cute how it ended. :):):):) hope you write a sequel. :):):)
mika.siam.71192 chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
So this is the end? It was so sweet thanks for writing this story!(_) hope to see an other story of yours soon.
Rea-chan chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
Yeah...sorry about that. I'd rather not make an account because I can't be bothered to write fanfictions for already made up stories. I'd rather write my own story. BTW, you didn't have to reply to me, it was just a joke. :)
(You don't have to reply to this one as well, it just seemed polite to apologize ")
AelanRyland011 chapter 13 . 10/20/2012
I can wait patiently for a new update.. just get better.
jAyesque chapter 13 . 10/20/2012
Aww you. D: I'm sorry that things aren't so great right now (maybe that's an understatement- things could be awful). As I've said in my PMs, I genuinely hope things get better for you.

Although it probably doesn't mean much, coming from a complete stranger over the internet; stay strong. :))

-J
Bloom Flower chapter 13 . 10/20/2012
Awww so sad that you're on a hiatus. But I wish you good luck to be healed real soon! Looking forward to hearing from you!
DreamGamer chapter 13 . 10/19/2012
Aw, no hun. Take your time. The problems need to be dealt with first. I hope everything gets better.
Rea-chan chapter 12 . 10/18/2012
y u no update chappy? :(
Rea-chan chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
How often do you usually update? Then I can read it at the right time instead of checking everyday. :)
KuroChaos01 chapter 12 . 10/6/2012
This is written great. I love Izaya'a characterisation and how manic he is. Cannot wait for the next chapter