Reviews for Inked
rhodablanche chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Awesome story! :)
Yamashina Risaki chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Awww, this isn't completed? I thought it's another of your shots-story :) I would like to read more into this plot :) Do update soon!
Smile-bestthingintheworld chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
Aww update soon! Pretty please! :)
kyoandyuya chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Uwaa! Please don't abandon this fic! I love it!
meantoddy chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Please continue! I was wondering what the tatoo that kaoru got looked like? I must have missed it or it was not described at all?
princess-oro chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
I always have something for tattoo stories haha and this is no exception! I do hope you'll continue with this it's fun and light and I love your portrayal of Kenshin here, all confident and cocky and Battousai. HOT.
Eternal Eyes chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
I do like how this is going, I'll be watching out for some more updates.
Eternal Eyes chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
You were actually pretty accurate for the tattoo process, except for the short form you fill out when getting your first tattoo [or first at a different shop than a previous]. Asking the age is very important. If the person being tattooed is underage with no consent from the parents and the artist does the tattoo, the artist can get in serious trouble and possible lose their license to tattoo. The form asks your age, name, driver's license number, allergies, if you have a blood clotting problem, and emergency contact [I think a couple other things but I don't have one of the papers in front of me, I have two tats myself]. They don't usually show that on the shows since the show mostly is concerned with the actual process of the ink being done.

Other than that, you did a great job in describing the whole process. It actually seemed very similar to when I got my first tat, my nerves were high and I actually knew what I was in for before I went in which is very important when considering getting a tat done or even a piercing. It's always best to know what you want before going in so it doesn't turn out to be something you regret later. The interaction between Kenshin and Kaoru during the inking was great, tattoo artists are very easy to talk to, especially when getting a first tat, as it helps take your mind off of what's being done and you can relax.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Author-san,
Well, Kaoru seems to be prepared to make him work for her affections... *chuckle* It promises to be quite amusing indeed.

Thanks for sharing your work, and may God bless you in the coming year,

Meiyo
kaoru07 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
love this... this would definitely go to favorites
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
YAY! A DATE!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
OH COME ON! No date?! Geez! haha!
Rainfelt aka Phoe-chan chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Very cute; I was quite amused at the overly complicated steps Kenshin took to find Kaoru. That would be quite like him. Makes me wanna doodle up a tattooed Kenshin. Oh, if only I had the time. Great job; I do look forward to more.
Rainfelt aka Phoe-chan chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
T'was amusing; I do enjoy Kaoru's cattiness. I think it's particular aspect that people should touch upon more often. Fun to see Kenshin in a line of work most people do not consider. I would not mind seeing more to this storyline; good job.
MidnightSunR chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »