Reviews for Proof Tony Stark Has A Heart
agus178g chapter 2 . 8/1/2019
Nat llamando a Pepper para trsnquilizar a Tony me recuerda a Batman llamando a Louis para tranquilizar a Superman
Guest chapter 42 . 7/25/2019
I'm sad that this author doesn't wright anymore
blackthorngirl85 chapter 1 . 6/29/2019
omg that was fantastic. I honestly loved it. one of my favorite parts has to be "pregnant women are not the queen of England" and ending it on will jsu saying "fuck" to his grandmother. PERFECT!
noro chapter 42 . 6/4/2019
More fantastic writing awesome work update asap
Guest chapter 42 . 5/22/2019
Hi I am a very big fan of this fan fiction! I Love it and would like u to update. If you feel discouraged to write another paragraph just remember this is problem my fav fan fiction ever!
drucindastorm chapter 13 . 5/19/2019
you can weld some metal together hahahahahha
drucindastorm chapter 10 . 5/19/2019
i dont know why but everytime i imagine loki in his slytherin green cape and suit watching YouTube i crack up hahahahah
drucindastorm chapter 8 . 5/19/2019
pregnant woman are not queen of England" hahahahahahahhaha
Mich chapter 20 . 5/14/2019
Chapter 20 is literally the same with the endgame movie? The way tony records himself for pepper to watch, and to think this was made before the movie. Too cute
lizamarri chapter 42 . 5/7/2019
Oh. My. God. This was fantastic! One thing I can’t stomach is that this has been going on for almost 7 years (whaaaat?) But I can totally see how this went viral, it’s so good! Congrats, and I hope this goes on for a long time!

Liza
APotterPersona chapter 42 . 5/6/2019
Hahahaha, poor Tony is in some serious trouble x'D

Great story, can't wait for the next bit. I am already banging my head against the wall with Ultron making an entrance. Always thought Tony was a bit of a tosser with that one. I keep hoping that canon says that he scrapped it and then it got brought back into the light because Wanda went digging in his head... I am not one of her fans, Pietro I like though. Too bad they killed him off.
Anyhow. The twins are adorabe. Steve needs a kick up the backside and I am thrilled that Pepper yells at Fury frequently, he needs yelling at. And I keep wanting to punch Hill - couldn't necessarily tell you why but there you go.

As always, thanks for sharing! :)
/APP
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 4/29/2019
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
Jimmy1201 chapter 41 . 4/27/2019
I am interested to see your spin on upcoming events. At the same time, I am dreading it if that makes any sense.

Thanks for the update, Jimmy
Jimmy1201 chapter 40 . 4/22/2019
Wow, one of my favorite ironman stories is continued!
Looking forward to it.

Thanks Jimmy
Guest chapter 32 . 1/9/2019
Maria Rebecca Virginia Stark is such a shit name.

Literally just 3 first names that don't go together at all and then stark.