Reviews for What's New Pussycat
beacuzz chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
Thank you so much for this chapter. You make the characters come alive. I actually felt like "Gibb's slapping" both of them. But Bruce more than Dick. Once again thank you.
Yuriski-1st chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
"Nightwing looked at Batman.

Batman looked at Nightwing.

Crickets chirped."

I can imagine the head turning to same dramatic music.
kaitlynvoncat chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
This was just beyond hilarious! I'm reading this at 1 am and I've been trying to stifle my laughter because my sister is sleeping. xD Definitely one of my favorite so far. :3
24isover chapter 5 . 5/29/2008
girl's night out was hilarious!
Wispr chapter 5 . 3/19/2008
-“There used to be a club like that in the Village,” their waiter answered. “It kept getting blown up.”

- — - — -

Nightwing looked at Batman.

Batman looked at Nightwing.

Crickets chirped.-

Laugh so hard I cried... thank you!

Wispr
Wispr chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
Your writing of the humor in the stories is really well done. It's a rare writer who can consistently deliver funny lines that work so well in the story and with the characters that deliver them.

Great work!

Wispr
Thornwitch chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Y'know, I think Chapter one of this story may bave been one of the funnier things you've written- the rouges gossiping like old ladies; the manniquin in the bat cowl, Riddler meeting a girl who does her crosswords with a pen (like Confucius in the Tori song) is just hysterical. Sorry about the run- on sentance.

Bravo.

The segway back to serious was incredibly seamless too, btw.
t wrecks chapter 5 . 12/19/2007
This was full of humor and warm and fuzzy moments
t wrecks chapter 4 . 12/19/2007
big twubble for moose and squirrel.’”I will be thinking that line all day long. I was cracking up paying for e-bay stuff. It gets boring during the day on the prairie.
t wrecks chapter 3 . 12/19/2007
Some of your best here.I loved the entire skit at the Iceberg.

Hey, I really wasn't fishing for you to read my story. My Beta never fixed my first several chapters and now she seems to be AWOL.

So it was just on my mind when I reviewed. My Fic is a Severus Snape/ Hermione Granger/ Ron Weasley and it is a bit odd. If you didn't read all the JKR books including the last it will make no sense and spoil things for you if you do read them. You also don't need to reply to the reviews if you don't want to, I am leaving them to get your review numbers higher. If you had published it as all one story- I know you would be higher- like in the thousands at least. I like it when you include Eddie and Harvey in the story line- the fact that they get under Bruce's skin is such a perfect scene. You can just see Selina laughing about it in her head. And JP is perfect, I read the book Knightfall and you nailed his character. Barbra seems a bit whiny sometimes.
t wrecks chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Good on exploring the relationship angle Dick / Bruce
t wrecks chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
Chris, I do reread favorite stories about once a year. You have really improved- you were always good, but there is a marked increase. Maybe the characters have just become more realistic. I write with that type of aim myself, I want to improve. But I read these for enjoyment, I don't expect you to read mine. Just as a new writer, I am paying attention to what fuels my creative fire, and think I should do the same on stories I enjoy. I have reviewed before under a different screen name- crystal singer
Nightarcher210 chapter 5 . 9/26/2006
Oh my god! *cackles madly* That was brilliant! *walks away, still cackling- Joker would be impressed*
Nightarcher210 chapter 3 . 9/21/2006
She did warn them...
Nightarcher210 chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
PotatoMan and Nocturna- the devilish duo! I can't wait to see how this plays out. Oh! I can go do that now...