Reviews for Stay with me
Miss Joni chapter 57 . 10/24/2013
Dannnng! D:
Hey, maybe you mentioned it in a past chapter and I missed it, but what does Calvin look like?
Miss Joni chapter 49 . 9/19/2013
So if Shadow ends up proposing to her, will that mean that there's no point in fixing the emerald for to purpose of him to go back home and leave her? ALL THESE QUESTIONS AND MORE (maybe) ANSWERED IN FUTURE CHAPTERS. Stay Tuned!
cupcakelover771 chapter 42 . 8/25/2013
the shards were touching, but the disturbed part was incredibly funny. the blood on her face and the red eyes, creepy and mysterious. Good job, you deserve a smiley face :D
SonicNerd chapter 25 . 7/23/2013
Awesomer, and Awesomer the more i read! :D
SonicNerd chapter 23 . 6/26/2013
Man i'm loving this story :D your really good at this
Keep it up 3
Cupcakelover771 chapter 31 . 6/22/2013
yeah pedro the roach was my idea. I hoped all of them would die ona rolllercoaster but no they had to be alive.
REAL SLENDER MAN chapter 30 . 5/25/2013
I'VE BEEN WATCHING YOU FOR YOUR WHOLE LIFE, AND I WILL CONTINUE TO DO IT FOR 30 MORE YEARS. JK STORIES AWESOME WE SHOULD HANG OUT JK NAH JK NAH JK. I GOTTA GO EAT THAT IMPOSTER MORE BREAKFAST HUH? GOTTA GO.
Guest chapter 30 . 5/25/2013
Oh simple lazy writer. I for one never had problems with writers block
RIRIBESU HANTA chapter 29 . 5/16/2013
the best thing about this story is that i get to escape the stupid reality that we live in today.
Lillibet Hunter chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
hey cardasia this lillibeth is the story u were gonna show me this one? i wanna signup too
Miss Joni chapter 29 . 5/5/2013
A chapter, yay! That dream after the fourth wall break was described so sweetly. Legally bonded? So she dreamt about them being married? Maybe she'll come to her senses if her dreams keeps talking to her. :)
Miss Joni chapter 27 . 4/24/2013
The romance and drama is super fun to read! But if I may ask- what's the point of Shadow and Sandy constantly denying on ever getting into a relationship if they just keep coming at each other, kissing and touching and stuff? Do they get amnesia every time they kiss and forget that they did, or are they just being stubborn nitwits? XD My vote is on a combination of both, but still. I admire how many chapters you've put into the story. Keep up the good work!
Dengar999 chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Sandy going to marry this guy while Shadow doesn't like him. Wow this reminds me of my friend who loves this girl for years, but she now loves this older guy who's into drugs and alchol which my friend tries to get her back.

Yes Shadow! Kick his ass!
Dengar999 chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
I really love this story it's so sweet, cute and beautiful this love couple!

Shadow is so nice to Sandy!
Dengar999 chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
Lol Shadow's a little perv, seems he's trying to hit on her!

She's going to marry her fiancé which is for her mother and she doesn't know what the guy looks like, wow marriage arrangement sucks! And Shadow makes a good point!

Shadow and Sandy ftw!