Reviews for Let Me Take Care of You
TheCauldron chapter 12 . 11/6/2014
*standing ovation* This was wonderful! A fantastic story to pop my Johncroft cherry!
Obsessedwithyaoi chapter 12 . 2/24/2014
More please
Wolfisis chapter 12 . 11/26/2013
I REALLY liked this story it was AMAZING.
MyFirstistheFourth chapter 12 . 8/25/2013
Well now! I don't usually like John and Mycroft that much together. But I have to say this was a Very Interesting story. :) And the sex was actually Very Hot, especially the scenes in the office! ;) :-D I do hate seeing poor Sherlock left out in the cold but I STILL really liked the story! :) :) Great job and Thanks for Sharing! ;) :-D
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
Brilliant! You captured the characters perfectly. Well-written. Great job!
AkiraNatsume chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
Oooh. More chapters please.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/4/2013
beautiful. absolutly beautiful.
KiaraLupincub chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
Very well written. Love Mycroft. Thank you.
Lektra chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
I really enjoyed this story. :P
DamonandElena4ever chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
WHAT!? I've never reviewed this? :o

Okay so I remember reading this a few weeks ago and now I read it again. This is just amazing. Your writing is beautiful and the end was awesome :) And the whole story was just amazing and I just love it I'm bad at writing reviews to the best stories sorry :D But I'm sure this will stay in my favorites forever and I'm sure I'll read it again.

Thanks for writing and uploading :3
Maryportia chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
Wow, this is so much better than I expected. Stumbled upon this in a fit of boredom really as Mycroft/John is not normally my cup of tea. Really liked it though . . . lots. High Five.
AnyaMaia chapter 12 . 3/17/2013
Brilliant! Nice plot, good pace, hot sex and a great ending :) I was in dire need of a Mycroft fix and with this fic you met that need perfectly!

AnyaMaia x
SoulMore chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
FAN!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
Wow! Thank you for writing this! It was awesome! I loved the plot, the way you took off and just let it run! the pacing was excellent and the voice was absolutely arresting!

Great job! :D
Kris chapter 12 . 1/23/2013
Lovely, though I wish there were more of it.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »