Reviews for Holiday Weekend
Jennie chapter 10 . 10/20/2016
Hello lovely writer! Love this story! Can't wait to read more!
Sliver of Melody chapter 10 . 9/25/2016
So awesome
Darcy chapter 10 . 7/4/2016
I Just love this story, re-read from the beginning again, it is wonderful, hopefully you get a chance to write some more i want to know how they survive the kids day and what happens after, love Fern and his ultimatums, perfect
deviates322 chapter 10 . 4/16/2016
Glad you're back. Reread from the beginning and enjoyed this just as much as the first time. Hope you continue to update
shellbell78 chapter 10 . 4/15/2016
Love the update! Excited for more!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/14/2016
Nice story. Hope you manage to finish it soon.
got2BaBabeFan chapter 10 . 4/14/2016
So happy to have an update on this wonderful story. Just re-read it & just as good as I remembered. Hoping for more soon. I love Lexi.
JB chapter 10 . 4/14/2016
So happy to see you return to this wonderful story. It really is an enjoyable read. Love how you got Steph and Carlos to this point to be together, finally. Thanks for sharing, look forward to more of this fun story. JB.
carrotmusic chapter 10 . 4/14/2016
It's fun to watch things work out for Ranger and Steph, and his family is a riot. I'm glad you came back to write some more. Thanks for sharing.
mandababe15 chapter 10 . 4/13/2016
awesome! really enjoy this story!
GarbanzoBeans chapter 10 . 4/13/2016
Glad you added to this story. I hope you will honor us with finishing it. This is a great story so far and I can't wait to hear about the day of babysitting and the fun that will ensue.
Tiggy318 chapter 10 . 4/12/2016
Yay! So glad to see you are updating this again!
RhoJ chapter 10 . 4/12/2016
Thanks for updating this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/12/2016
I just read this whole story. Please keep going, I really like this take on their relationship and how they are opening up to each other. Looking forward to their HEA.
annalynn88 chapter 10 . 4/12/2016
Great to see you back. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the story.