Reviews for Pll next generation
Guest chapter 25 . 9/12/2013
Please continue the story! Its good!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
Why the fuck are you making them GAY!? Naya and vanessa no just no shay and ashley are not good you should have made ashley like a guy and shay like another girl. Why would you make carter a girl be with lucy a GIRL. Like everyones gay from the 4 liars kids exept troian! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HORRIBLE I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE GREAT BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOO THEY ALL HAD TO BE FUCKING GAYYYYYYY!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
Omfg is this a freaking GAY story why ar
E you pearing girls with girls
suzie chapter 25 . 8/20/2013
i just wanted to say wow this story is a freaking waste of time i mean what are u a writer an aspiring writer someone writing for fun cause i just don't get it! we give u idea options and the story is still crap . first off u need to get yuh story line in order some form of sequence u can't just keep jumping from scene to scene it just start to get confusing boring and frustrating which makes me as a reader want to abandon the story. i came here to relax my brain not confuse it. another thing keep your promises, the chapter are way way too short. i mean 25 chapter that are like 10 sentences long a chapter makes no sense. get your act together and come back. love your story your perspective but u need to organise it a lily better. no dis just honest hopefully helpful criticim
Sora Yagami chapter 24 . 8/18/2013
oh yeah! Sorry I havent been reading the last few chapter but Im finally here! I just said "Lets catch up!" and wow! drama everywhere! Its awesome things are good and Carter is not hurting or mad over the Alex/Rachel thing and I believe in second chances so if Rachel is alright and if Carter says she changed... then okay!
And yey! I love Carter/Lucy! :D! But... I thought Lea was mad because of the "Finn Thing" and just took it on Carter?... like now they are kind of friends again... maybe she wont get mad or anything? But damn, Lea is tiny and so fierce it would be a good scene to read about Lea taking Carter by the front of her shirt and trying to pulling her up and against a wall or something, like threaten her to "Never hurt her baby sister" or something, but thats it or something, nothing to do personally with Carter but with whatever person dating her sister. And then Carter looking into her eyes being all "I will never do it on purpose... Im kind of an idiot sometimes and I could hurt her a bit but... that will never be my intention" and of course, Lucy freaking out being all "Lea, dont hit her!" "Carter, baby, are you okay?" "WTF is happening?!" or something xD
I admit, some of drama would be good for them xD!
Im just saying... Carter/Lucy FTW! Oh and Shay/Ash too! Theyre both adorable! :)!

Hugs from México! :D!
pllfanfictionfan chapter 22 . 6/25/2013
You should really finish the story! I don't care how long it's been but at least write a few more chapters to tie up loose ends! Please finish the story, it's a really great story!
only i would know chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Is there a specific reason for using songs that Naya sung on glee? ;)
Supergirl chapter 21 . 11/26/2012
Who does Rachel look like? Luv the chapter but short. Can you possibly make the chapters a little longer if you want.
A chapter 19 . 11/15/2012
Is it alison? Or one of the mom's? Jk

Can't wait for the next one!
Buttercup XD XD chapter 19 . 11/15/2012
Haha he person behid Mason is my new favorite for dissing him! Sorry i didnt review last chapter thought, my computer was being a spaz
A chapter 17 . 10/21/2012
Omg u updated! N I love it

hope everything is ok
captainbraidbeard chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
this is awesome , but more a drama would make it best
AcheleUnicorn12 chapter 16 . 10/20/2012
Really good, I love it! BTW Brittana was by far the saddest break-up. /3
Sora Yagami chapter 16 . 10/6/2012
Oh, wow! Yup, Finn is such a douche! xD I guess... he cheated on her and lied about it for a long time? (They said Carter reminded her of him... and that's awful! Being compared to that douche? Ugh! Gross! .!) Or uh... he lied about something really big?... He tried to rape her!... or something?... Nah, that's all I can come up with xD!

Because... I just saw the Break Up Episode of Glee a few moments ago and I'm still trying to get it... I'm trying to stop the tears running down my cheeks... and it's kinda hard. I'm just SO sad...
It broke my heart... I mean, before I saw the episode, I heard rumors about the Brittana Break-up but I didn't want to believe it... It's just... I thought "They won't do that to Brittana! 3 fucking season dancing around the subject and when they're finally together, they do that?! (Sorry for the language, I'm really angry and sad...) Yeah, they're in a long distance relationship and it's hard, tell me about it!... But... they can't break up!"
And then, when I was watching the episode and Santana said the thing about couting the times Brittany smiled at her... I was like "awww! that's the sweetest thing Santana could said!" and then she sang "Mine" (that's kind of a favorite song for me from Taylor Swift) and I was melting because I was all "Ha! They're not gonna break up! Are you kidding? They can't Santana just sang that they're be together no matter what! And that she sees it!" but... then... the horror!

I get it! I totally get it! It's hard, it's difficult and it sucks! But nobody said it would be easy! Damn! I'm kind pissed at Santana for this! I know it was a hard thing to do and that she thinks she's doing the best for them but... damn! She should have fought harder to make it work! Brittany is what Santana wanted all her life, what she always wanted... And I really can't believe Ryan could break them apart without Santana trying harder...

So... they better get back together soon and without any of them seeing other people! That would make me awfully sick! Seriously! .! I mean, I get what Santana said about that girl in the library and how she felt something, that happens but...she knows that she loves Brittany the most! Brittana is endgame! Why do they have to make us hurt more? It was enough with seeing them apart and hurting... now they're gonna be apart, broken-up and hurting more...

And they ruined "Mine" for me! They turned it into a Break-up song and that's not what it is! It's a beautiful song about forever. And yeah, Santana said that it was only for moment and that they could be together once Brittany graduated but... it is really necessary? They're endgame! T_T!

So yeah, I'm angry, sad, pissed and in depression because in Grey's Anatomy things aren't any better with CalZona T_T!

I was kinda sad for Klaine too, I can't believe Blaine did that and... with who? (A Warbler?) But they weren't my main focus. Brittana is my OTP.

And for Finchel... nah, don't tears for them, just for Lea's acting and singing, she's kind of awesome :D!. But Finn? Agh! I'm so tired of his "I'm not enough" and all his issues. He's playing the victim and bla bla bla... I just wish they would have put more Brittana Scenes instead of Finchel ones, Ryan promised us more Brittana and that they wouldn't broke up! I don't believe in him anymore! T_T!

And finally, about McFields... yeah, I read something about that and it's sad because after all the things they overcame together, I would think that it's endgame. Paige really loves Emily, since like... forever! So, If they break-up, I think it would be for:
1.- Emily's not feeling it anymore
2.- The "Nate" thing did some serious damage to the relationship and everytime they're together, they get memories and flashbacks about it. Or simply, instead of bringing them together, that brought them apart.
or 3.- Emily found someone else... but I doubt it a little, Emily's sweet and wouldn't do that, not after everything...Break up and after a while find someone else? yeah! But Break Up because of someone else? Definitely no! u.u!

So... that's my theories, I doubt it would be because something bad happens to Paige, Emily could'nt take another dead girlfriend u.u! It could be because of Paige's parents being protective over Paige after the "Nate Thing" and thinking that Emily is just trouble. But I don't feel it...

Whatever, I hope to see more Carter&Lucy! They're awesome! And think about that Jealousy Scene! ;D!

See ya! Hugs From México!

P.S.- Thanks! I really wrote all my frustrated feeling in this xD!
Buttercup XD XD chapter 16 . 10/6/2012
okay to reapond to your A/N does that mean spemily is gonna happen? xp Or hannily perhaps?
second AAAHH you updated! And involved Vanessa! YEAH! I was a sad panda eating my feels since thursday and now I am feeling a little better!
and as to what finn did... did he out her or like i dunno this is gonna sound creepy but like molest her or something?
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »