Reviews for Once upon a time
Guest chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
This is the sweetest thing! Blain is adorable and Harvey and Mike are sure to be the greatest daddies! I hope you are doing well. If you should want to tell the rest of the story I will surely well!
Budding Lily chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
He's so adorable! I know it's been a bit, but I would love to see where this goes. As for how you felt (or still feel), keep in mind that there are people in this world who love you no matter what happens. I bet you are a wonderful person, and the world can always do with more awesomeness.
FantasyMiracles chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
I looooved this chapter. I would love to hear Blaine say 'Uncle Conner'. Oooh, and some Donna and Blaine would be nice too :-). I hope you are feeling better now. I really hope that you have people you can talk to about how you feel. I know this may sound strange coming from a stranger, but I wish you all the best!
TormentedGirl chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
KOTA I LOVE YOU YOU ARE THE BEST! This story is so cute! And i'm happy to do whatever to help you become a happier person! You're amazing!
deelove1 chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
Thank you for this new chapter you are doing a wonderful job with this story. P.S It might feel like it now but things do get better.
Charlotte-Renesmee-Cullen chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
Amazing chapter! :)
Addict272 chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
You are absolutely amazing! And while I know you do not know me if you every need to talk I'm here. Also, I am loving this story it is so cute and Harvey and Mike are fantastic and Blaine is adorable and Conner is a great addition :) keep up the good work!
spankmadlad chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
soooooooooooo cute!
jesscoy10 chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Love it!
whitecollar18 chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Another great chapter! It was said when Blaine had to say goodbye to Brier but it was also super good! Can't wait til they go shopping!
Charlotte-Renesmee-Cullen chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
I can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
deelove1 chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Thank you for this wonderful new chapter.
lbell107 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
deelove1 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Please update as soon as you can the first two chapter's are wonderful!
deelove1 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012