Reviews for This Freaking Case
TsukiNoBara chapter 1 . 5/14
Is it bad that I wouldn't necessarily find some of this out of place in the actual show? Especially those motions to suppress. They sound like something one of those defense attorneys would actually do.

The actual show *might* not have any of them succeed, but I can totally see one of them attempting it.
Doctor Lennon 007 chapter 1 . 4/25
I read this story ages ago and really enjoyed it. I just happened on it again, and it's even more funny the second time around! Great job :0)
chipper chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
This is amazing!
Davin Sunrider chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This was brilliant. How did they ever actually get anything done on this show, anyway?
DarthBill chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
If every witness to the crime wasn't charged with obstruction of justice then... I guess it would just be the same as the rest of the story. Completely unbelievable and funny.
random-k chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Why arnt there more paradoy fics for law and order
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ! Good one!

Whoopsie Swift chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
That opening scene - cops arguing about cops being more likely to find dead bodies - gave me great joy. And then so did *absolutely everything else* about this story. It was awesome, and you are awesome, and I will think fondly of judges flipping coins while deciding Clue murders from now on. Great fun. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Truly amazing. This is probably the most meta fic I've ever read, and it's deeply wonderful. 30/10, would read it twice more in one sitting.
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 9/3/2012