Reviews for Autumn Magic
jeffs87 chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
Awesome I can't wait till she meets Harry.
Throy567 chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Hi, i really like this story, if your willing would you be willing to have Maggie sneak off with Mouse and be practicing magic on her own and having Harry show up and help her, and what about Molly's new job?
SK116 chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Work the book Cold Days into the plotline.
kristy.johnston.2010 chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
it was a fun read. hope you can update again.
The Blizzard Alchemist chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
Heh, if "Ras" is who I think he is, I applaud you for being subtle about it. It would be very Harry Dresden to conceal his identity and make a Batman reference at the same time.
NameHarrystark chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
Loving your story mate but will be honest the last chapter seemed rushed and not at all up to your previous standard but i am sure you would do better in the next one. Need I say the proper entry of one Harry Dresden eagerly awaited by all reveiwers and followers. Hope you have a decent reason for him not meeting maggie , nothing like i wanted to keep you safe.
Scanndalus chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
I'm glad to see a new chapter! It was short, but one step forward is better than none. :-)

I can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
keep writine please? really good story line
BigRedCanuck chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
Okay, amazing little fic here. Well written and definitely enjoyable.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
looks aswome soo far
Guest chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
cant wait for more
Error4North chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
Interesting and well written story. I will keep an eye on it.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
cant wait for the next chapter
nachosforever chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
THIS STORY! HHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNGGGGGGGGG! Its awesome and the kind of mystery story about maggies origins ive been waiting for! All it needs now is for her or her pops to burn down a building! (ps - read Cold Days its awesome and I simply view tihs as AU after Ghost Story so the continuity fairy in my head doesnt run me through with iron)
Scanndalus chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Wow, this is a great story. It flows really well and it seems to be in character with how I thought Harry's daughter would act. And all of the other characters aren't too far from what I imagine they'd be like as Maggie reached that age.

I only have two criticisms. Try to use more contractions. It's difficult to read when your brain automatically wants to think the contraction instead of the two words. Also, you might want to get a proofreader. There are hardly any misspelled words, but there a several grammatical errors. They don't detract from the story at all though. The story definitely transcends any errors I've seen.

I wish I could tell a story this well! Keep up the great work!