Reviews for The Story Never Ends
brankel1 chapter 14 . 7/31/2013
I love it.
Dani chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
It was nice to see Veronica trying to spend some time with Dick, since they're the only two people who still care about Logan.
Angel chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
I liked this chapter I think that it is funny to watch Dick and Veronica spend time together and Logan has a point he accepted and bonded with her friends now it is only right that she bonds with Dick. I can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 13 . 7/22/2013
I really like this :)
xLoVexBubblesx chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
loved it cant wait for more! :)
Angel chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
I like this chapter I feel bad for Veronica because she does still love her mom but so much ahs happened between them that it is hard to forgive Lianne and Veronica is still angry but it is nice to see that she did eventually forgive Lianne and she was able to move on from what happened to her. I can't wait for the next chapter
brankel1 chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
I totally love it. I love the part where Logan asked " So who's this honey?" Putting his arm around her shoulders protectively, subtly glaring."
Nikki chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
I liked this. Hope you post more.
TurquoiseDragonfly chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
Love Logan becoming more like Keith as he discovers the joys of parenting teenagers! x
Angel chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
I liked this chapter I love seeing Logan as the protective father for his daughters and especially he Is remembering the way he treated girls when he was younger.
SteVie'SGirL chapter 11 . 12/31/2012
Short but sad in the beginning. Neptune hasn't changed much! Glad Veronica was able to get past the hurt at least for a little bit. Personally I would have moved a long time ago!
Nikki chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
This was great. Love the bond between Logan and his girls.
HoneyBee1 chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
This is some powerful chapter. Poor everyone. Poor Trina, poor Logan, poor Aaron the kid. I have nothing to say beside that I feel bad for everyone.
Angel chapter 10 . 12/11/2012
Oh the dreaded sex talk every teenager and parent's worst nightmare it is really funny because I remember having a similar conversation with my parents when I was that age it was pretty akward.
amy chapter 10 . 12/11/2012
So cute, adore all the interactions of the Echolls family:)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »