Reviews for Proprietary
OnewAyOnly chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Aww this was cute. And funny :)
Ellory chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
This is adorable. :D
agent-oli chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
i hereby decree the award for the greatest Loki/Avengers fic unto you, the third marauder.
LeonaMasha chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
Thank you. Amazingly well written.
aidasoto23 chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
omg I just can express my love for this fic
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
I just watched the avengers and Thor today. This is so awesome and I was so excited I just went NUTS!
Donni chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Were it not for the time, my neighbours, and that I have class tomorrow, I would be making strange squealing happy noises.
MudbloodPride chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
This is the coolest!
Omg I love it. I hope you have more Loki fanfics, I'm gonna go check right now and read them ALL.
I woulld favourite this but I'm having login problems :(
Anyway, great job! :D
Nikki Pond chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Hehehehe. Great job exploring tiny bits of Loki here. I never realize that Tony and Loki are much alike. I mean, I am aware they are similar and think disappointment of themselves, fathers and hiding the mask. Saying those words makes me open.
bubblecloudz chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
AHHHHHHH LOKI WOW this is ADORABLE I LOVE IT SO MUCH GOODNESS
I was having a bad day, this helped _
LovesDragons chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Great story! Love it.
X59 chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
This was pretty good.
lilahri chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
This was perfection. I loved the way you wrote Loki's inner ramblings and his various excuses for helping out the Avengers. I also loved the way you wrote his interactions with everyone (especially Thor and Tony). You kept everyone perfectly in character while also building on the possibilities that the movies left us with.

I'm keeping this as my head canon for what happened between Loki and everyone after Thor the Dark World. :)

Thanks for sharing!
lilah
kurosakiLenalee chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
This is brilliant. I love your writing style. Some great lines in there. I kept laughing out loud. Why would Loki want to rule over a realm of reckless, imbasilic mortals indeed. Great job in portraying each character. Applause!
Larthrain chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
This is great haha thanks for writing jt!
137 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »