Reviews for Proprietary
Donni chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Were it not for the time, my neighbours, and that I have class tomorrow, I would be making strange squealing happy noises.
MudbloodPride chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
This is the coolest!
Omg I love it. I hope you have more Loki fanfics, I'm gonna go check right now and read them ALL.
I woulld favourite this but I'm having login problems :(
Anyway, great job! :D
Nikki Pond chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Hehehehe. Great job exploring tiny bits of Loki here. I never realize that Tony and Loki are much alike. I mean, I am aware they are similar and think disappointment of themselves, fathers and hiding the mask. Saying those words makes me open.
bubblecloudz chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
AHHHHHHH LOKI WOW this is ADORABLE I LOVE IT SO MUCH GOODNESS
I was having a bad day, this helped _
LovesDragons chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Great story! Love it.
X59 chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
This was pretty good.
lilahri chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
This was perfection. I loved the way you wrote Loki's inner ramblings and his various excuses for helping out the Avengers. I also loved the way you wrote his interactions with everyone (especially Thor and Tony). You kept everyone perfectly in character while also building on the possibilities that the movies left us with.

I'm keeping this as my head canon for what happened between Loki and everyone after Thor the Dark World. :)

Thanks for sharing!
lilah
kurosakiLenalee chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
This is brilliant. I love your writing style. Some great lines in there. I kept laughing out loud. Why would Loki want to rule over a realm of reckless, imbasilic mortals indeed. Great job in portraying each character. Applause!
Larthrain chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
This is great haha thanks for writing jt!
Cloudfire Of SunClan chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
I've seen this numerous times before. WHY IN STARCLAN'S NAME DID I NEVER CLICK ON IT?!

Incase you missed it from the psycho-thoughts above. Good job, it was awesome.
Nemhain2009 chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Wonderful story! I love Loki's excuses to help out the Avengers.
IAmAJesusFreak4 chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
I love ed this story. Lori was so wert yet totally and completely in character. It was incredibly well written.
AngelicRoses chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Oh man, this oneshot was pure gold. Everyone was spot-on character wise and I just loved the way you wrote Loki.

Perfection. XD

Thanks for taking the time to write this! It was a fantastic read, I was smiling and laughing the whole way through. :)

-AngelicRoses
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
This had all the right elements in it. I loved reading it
TeamPotterorJackson chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
The part with the kitten is hilarious! Oh my goodness, that was just perfect!
131 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »