Reviews for Proprietary
Fairyhaven13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I'm dying from cuteness I can't stand it but I want more this is so amazingly hilariously adorable I just gaaaaaah

Thank you for writing this. You are amazing. This made my day. D
HalfaGreen chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Best. Ending. EVAR.
Noel Cassidy chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I think the only thing I like better than a chaotic neutral Loki is a stolidly in-denial redeemed Loki. This was excellent.
Grac3 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
This was absolutely amazing! The different situations were so cleverly put together, and I was actually physically laughing at points.
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Is Bruce really allergic to dairy?
Tawny chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
This was great! It is always nice to find someone who feels the same as me as regards with Loki.
Thank you for writing this I hope to find more by you soon!
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
This was such a pleasure to read. :) I think you did a great job of bringing Loki's POV across, and that final "rescue", with Tony, was just priceless.
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
GAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Hannah chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Funny and I know cause I am a Loki fanbut… Origin story:Death stroke When Slade was 17 he enlisted in the military by lying about his age. He then met Adeline Kane a couple ranks above him she was his training instructor she soon noticed that he was very smart and strong so then they had to fall in love. They were married and had a child named Grant (The first Ravenger) around this time Slade signed up for a super soldier serum he told Adeline that it was for a truth serum. And this time he met a 62 year old named or called Winter green they were friends but winter green he had an older serum which just made him immortal and enhanced. But it actually gave Slade super powers such as enhanced speed and strength and endurance that no normal human could ever even hope to achieve, etc. he had lied to "Addie" as he called her so he basically could endure anything life threw at him. Around then Rose Wilson was born (the second Ravenger) and then Joseph (alias "Jericho") now at this time Slade was a mercenary but only wintergreen and Slade himself knew but here is were "Jericho" was captured by the Jackal, A rival Mercenary for secrets about his client he was not killed but Joseph's vocal cords were slashed rendering him a mute. He was taken to hospital and then Slade confessed to his beloved Addie he was DeathStroke one of the most feared mercenaries in the world. So they got into a fight Addie got a gun and now Slade has an injury connect the dots. Naturally that led to a Divorce Addie kept the kids but their father still got to them except Jericho he resisted his father but that is different the rest is in Comics SPREAD THE SLADE
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
This is great.
Saramagician chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
It was fun! I liked it! :D
Borrowed Twenties chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
This was hilarious! I liked how you featured every single Avenger and the comments Loki had for everything were extremely funny. I loved the ending, especially, and how you referenced the movie for that line about the drink. Oh, and the kitten, because everyone loves kittens :)
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
This was absolutely amazing. I enjoyed reading it so much and I think you did a fantastic job with it. The characters are written really well.
Lake25 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
so awesome.
seriously, i think my neigbours three streets over are wondering who the heck that manicially laughing person is...

my fabourite is the "rescue" of tony, shortly followed by the rescue of cap and barton...
the kitten scene was adorable!

if i had any talent for drawing, i'd draw you a comic for the rescue-scenes!

ciao