Reviews for Proprietary
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
please, please, pleeeeaaaaassseeeee would you write some more Loki "unwillingly" saves avengers fanfics? I loved reading this and I was chuckling all the way though it! ;) keep up the great work!
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
This had me grinning several times while reading it!
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I agree with u, loki is very complex character, he could be powerful dominant ( kneee!) and submissive like a woobie (someone who have quality that make u feel bad for).
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Ha! XD Loki with the little kitty! XD So funny and cute!
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Fantastic. Funny and sweet. Loki saving Barton and Rogers was my favorite. And Thor still holding onto hope...

Well done!
Rufescent chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
This is such an amazing story; I'm so glad to have stumbled upon it. Superb dialogue, great characterization (haha, Tony and Loki were too good), and a fabulous story. Simply wonderful. Please continue to write in the future!
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
cute cute cute! i love loki, and i love when he tries to lie to himself and convince himself that he doesn't care for the avengers at all.
LunaEchoWillow chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Cute.
IWouldntWannaBeAnyBodyElse chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
epicly awsome!
Kanotari chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
This was adorable and hilarious! I think you really captured the essence of Loki, and I appreciate the inspiration from the comics. Great job!
Night Hawk 97 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Fantastic
Linkmarth chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Hahah love this!
grishma239 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
honestly its first story where i really liked Loki character.. after avengers i havent being able to see the Loki in dis way.. caring brother.. my fav type.. thank u for beautiful story.. did justice to all characters...
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
god I loved this, it seems I am going to read all your storys! I, myself am a Loki fan, so I'm totaly in love with this. Just like your other storys, everyone in is written so well ! Completely in charector. Love. It. I had a thought that you could make a part 2 of this, where the Avengers save Loki, when he gets in some sort of trouble, maybe with Thanos or something? Just a thought.. anywho, overall I loved this. XD awesome job
rabbit keys chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This was amazing. I love these kinds of fics.
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »