Reviews for Proprietary
Saramagician chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
It was fun! I liked it! :D
Borrowed Twenties chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
This was hilarious! I liked how you featured every single Avenger and the comments Loki had for everything were extremely funny. I loved the ending, especially, and how you referenced the movie for that line about the drink. Oh, and the kitten, because everyone loves kittens :)
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
This was absolutely amazing. I enjoyed reading it so much and I think you did a fantastic job with it. The characters are written really well.
Lake25 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
so awesome.
seriously, i think my neigbours three streets over are wondering who the heck that manicially laughing person is...

my fabourite is the "rescue" of tony, shortly followed by the rescue of cap and barton...
the kitten scene was adorable!

if i had any talent for drawing, i'd draw you a comic for the rescue-scenes!

ciao
OkieDokieLoki chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Love it!
Anatas chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Hilarious.
I had to laugh several times throughout the whole story. The dialoges were nice and I like Lokis ridiculous excuses for saving the Avengers. Especially Tony he was so smug.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
please, please, pleeeeaaaaassseeeee would you write some more Loki "unwillingly" saves avengers fanfics? I loved reading this and I was chuckling all the way though it! ;) keep up the great work!
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
This had me grinning several times while reading it!
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I agree with u, loki is very complex character, he could be powerful dominant ( kneee!) and submissive like a woobie (someone who have quality that make u feel bad for).
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Ha! XD Loki with the little kitty! XD So funny and cute!
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Fantastic. Funny and sweet. Loki saving Barton and Rogers was my favorite. And Thor still holding onto hope...

Well done!
Rufescent chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
This is such an amazing story; I'm so glad to have stumbled upon it. Superb dialogue, great characterization (haha, Tony and Loki were too good), and a fabulous story. Simply wonderful. Please continue to write in the future!
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
cute cute cute! i love loki, and i love when he tries to lie to himself and convince himself that he doesn't care for the avengers at all.
LunaEchoWillow chapter 1 . 11/28/2013