Reviews for Proprietary
Sam-Jo2013 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This is a pure work of genius. You captured the personas of each character spot on. I enjoyed reading this very much. :)
NoCreativityHere chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I'm in love with this story... Please write more avengers!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
"He's allergic to milk," Stark says softly, almost to himself. "Bruce has anaphylaxis, because you," he turns an accusing glare onto the god of mischief, "fed him ice-cream!"
Darn. Hulk Is Allergic To Milk?
He tells himself that the cheese-less pizza and get well card he has delivered to Banner later that night is nothing more than a trick to mess with the Avenger's minds.
Hilarious.
It is far more likely that said criminal would find himself being thrown out a window for harming one of the Avengers – he means infringing upon Loki's plans – than in a partnership with the demigod.
Amused.
"You think to lecture me?" He is bemused. "What do I care for Thor and his pathetic nostalgia?" "You care enough to have come all this way to save me!"
Loki cares not for Thor. Loki cares for the challenge Avengers give him. If somebody else takes them out... Loki will not have his challenge.
But if he ran into any of the SHIELD agents who sent the captain into the building in the first place… well, he isn't going to picky.
Why was Steve sent into the building?
"all-the-while retaining a thorough enough grasp of his surroundings to notice a master-spy trying to sneak up on him – if you shoot that arrow at me, Barton, I will plunge this building on the both of you, I do so swear!"
Amusing.
Thor has always been a poor liar. Thor has no predilection for felines.
Yes. Thor is a big puppy. Fluffy.
"No need to look so surprised, Severus Snape," Stark smirks, leaning back against the wall, the very picture of relaxation, despite the bruises coloring his face and the unnatural bent of his left arm.
Would you be surprised to hear that Severus Snape in HP universe and Loki in Avengers universe are two of my favourite characters?
Apt comparison. Stern, considered evil, highly skilled crafter, master of disguise, hiding his emotions, and overprotective of his 'enemies'.
"So what's the excuse this time? It's Mommy's birthday tomorrow, and you don't want to ruin it by forcing Thor to return to Earth?" Loki blinks. "No," he manages, because how in the Allfather's name did Stark guess that?
Amused.
He is remembering why Stark is his least favorite of the Avengers. The man reminds Loki far too much of himself, and the similarity isn't due to his sarcastic tongue or exasperating ability to get under people's skins. It is because all of the above is simply an act to mask the wounded fragility and sensitive vulnerability hidden beneath, because the arrogant indifference both project so well is nothing more than a cover for their deep-rooted insecurities.
No wonder FrostIron is popular.
A pity the story is complete. Is there a sequel?
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Self-Inflicted Insanity chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Eheheheh this is awesome! I loved it! And the ending... *-*
Awesome work!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I Love this Fic. I think you've got the characters down very well.
Peeves' best friend chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Ah, this was wonderful! I know this is very much late, but I just wanted to congratulate you and thank you for a wonderful fic, which managed to capture Loki so very well. You also did great with Tony, which is a definite plus. Not that fond of the other characters, so I can't really say how well you caught them (though I reckon you did a pretty damn great job). This was really good, and I enjoyed Loki's subtle conversion over the interactions. Once again, kudos to you.
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Amazing work with this! I love the way Loki is in complete denial about his feelings :) I really enjoyed reading this!
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
My god, this is literally pure awesome.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
"Do not be absurd. There was a kitten. I am fond of kittens. Think no more of it."

Haha, I laughed SO hard at that. And your story was completely and utterly made of awesome.

Keep up the good work,

Meiyo
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Meep! So cute!
yaoifangirl42 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
i agree with you completely on loki's character. the same thing happened to me when i first watched thor, i fell head over heels and am still defending him tooth and nail when people are so ignorant to not see his true character. this story was rather good, i like the friendship he ends up developing with tony. i find that they are characters that have a large similarity and can work. i love your story
Holly-Batali chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This has become one of my favorite Avengers fanfictions. You kept everyone so in-character and as lovable as always while still adding your own new twist. Your writing style and hilarious dialogue are like icing on the cake. Kudos!
Duchess of Blueberries chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I loved it!
Lana chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This is seriously one of the best fics I've ever read. I love the story and the way you portray the characters. Everything's just perfect. Well done!
Anini mouse chapter 1 . 12/1/2012