Reviews for Proprietary
Duchess of Blueberries chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I loved it!
Lana chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This is seriously one of the best fics I've ever read. I love the story and the way you portray the characters. Everything's just perfect. Well done!
Anini mouse chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Oh my gosh! I loved it!
AdenaWolf chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Wow. I love how you show Loki, and that Cat is my new favourite character.
ACCOUNTWILLNOTRETURN chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Absolutly amazing. Loki's mind was portrayed perfectly here I thought, and his slow but steady redemtion was both endearing and funny.
Excelent job! I look forward to seeing more!
SerenaRiis chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Awwwwwww :) Thank you for writing this, it pretty much made my day fantabulous!
grossasstoenails chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Hahahaha! A sweet fic...I like it :)

(ANOTHER!)
kettle cooked chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
that was just amazing
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Just so you know, I completely lost it when I read the line, "I, too, am fond of kittens. Might I be allowed to visit?"

This was utter genius. I enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks for writing and sharing! :)
Rakovica chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
aaaaaaaaaaaaw that was so adorable
UghUghUghUghUgh chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Good.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Loved it
THe KiKO peRsON chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I like this story. One problem though: what you are describing as lactose intolerance isn't lactose intolerance. It's a dairy allergy. They're quite different.

Anyways the fic is cute and I like it. I'm putting it in my favourites stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
"Do not be absurd... There was a kitten. I am fond of kittens. Think no more of it."
That was awesome, mate, just plain epicness :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Ha, people-watching Loki! Set up a spectacle and watch 'em react. And nice try there with the kitten, Loki, but Thor's onto you. If you can't fool yourself, chances are against you fooling anyone else. He'd also have given himself away in Minneapolis (nice place, I have an aunt there) if anyone had paid attention to his exchange with that shield agent. :)
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »