Reviews for Proprietary
ACCOUNTWILLNOTRETURN chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Absolutly amazing. Loki's mind was portrayed perfectly here I thought, and his slow but steady redemtion was both endearing and funny.
Excelent job! I look forward to seeing more!
SerenaRiis chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Awwwwwww :) Thank you for writing this, it pretty much made my day fantabulous!
grossasstoenails chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Hahahaha! A sweet fic...I like it :)

kettle cooked chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
that was just amazing
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Just so you know, I completely lost it when I read the line, "I, too, am fond of kittens. Might I be allowed to visit?"

This was utter genius. I enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks for writing and sharing! :)
shounengirl13 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
aaaaaaaaaaaaw that was so adorable
Purplenurpl chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Loved it
THe KiKO peRsON chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I like this story. One problem though: what you are describing as lactose intolerance isn't lactose intolerance. It's a dairy allergy. They're quite different.

Anyways the fic is cute and I like it. I'm putting it in my favourites stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
"Do not be absurd... There was a kitten. I am fond of kittens. Think no more of it."
That was awesome, mate, just plain epicness :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Ha, people-watching Loki! Set up a spectacle and watch 'em react. And nice try there with the kitten, Loki, but Thor's onto you. If you can't fool yourself, chances are against you fooling anyone else. He'd also have given himself away in Minneapolis (nice place, I have an aunt there) if anyone had paid attention to his exchange with that shield agent. :)
Astrum Ululatum chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I love this story immensely! It's pure brilliance. I love it!
Thank you for writing/posting this!
Cartlin chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Lactose Intolerance just means you can't DIGEST milk. It gives you an upset stomach, gas, and possibly diarrhea. It's not dangerous.
DietCokeLemon chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Thanks for sharing that wonderful piece, I really enjoyed reading it. And I loved the interaction between Loki and each member of the Avengers.

I think that your story is, kind of, wandering into AU-territory, but we'll get our piece of canon movie-wise not soon enough, so... no complaining here :-)
I hope you'll write another piece on Loki ( other characters) soon.
Scfilover chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This is brilliant :) I think you did a great job with all the interactions, and especially liked Tony's. With his background I can see him understanding Loki the most. The Severus Snape comment made me laugh because I've wondered what would happen if Loki met Snape.
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »