Reviews for Proprietary
Self-Inflicted Insanity chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Eheheheh this is awesome! I loved it! And the ending... *-*
Awesome work!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I Love this Fic. I think you've got the characters down very well.
Peeves' best friend chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Ah, this was wonderful! I know this is very much late, but I just wanted to congratulate you and thank you for a wonderful fic, which managed to capture Loki so very well. You also did great with Tony, which is a definite plus. Not that fond of the other characters, so I can't really say how well you caught them (though I reckon you did a pretty damn great job). This was really good, and I enjoyed Loki's subtle conversion over the interactions. Once again, kudos to you.
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Amazing work with this! I love the way Loki is in complete denial about his feelings :) I really enjoyed reading this!
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
My god, this is literally pure awesome.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
"Do not be absurd. There was a kitten. I am fond of kittens. Think no more of it."

Haha, I laughed SO hard at that. And your story was completely and utterly made of awesome.

Keep up the good work,

Meiyo
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Meep! So cute!
yaoifangirl42 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
i agree with you completely on loki's character. the same thing happened to me when i first watched thor, i fell head over heels and am still defending him tooth and nail when people are so ignorant to not see his true character. this story was rather good, i like the friendship he ends up developing with tony. i find that they are characters that have a large similarity and can work. i love your story
Holly-Batali chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This has become one of my favorite Avengers fanfictions. You kept everyone so in-character and as lovable as always while still adding your own new twist. Your writing style and hilarious dialogue are like icing on the cake. Kudos!
Duchess of Blueberries chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I loved it!
Lana chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This is seriously one of the best fics I've ever read. I love the story and the way you portray the characters. Everything's just perfect. Well done!
Anini mouse chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Oh my gosh! I loved it!
AdenaWolf chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Wow. I love how you show Loki, and that Cat is my new favourite character.
ACCOUNTWILLNOTRETURN chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Absolutly amazing. Loki's mind was portrayed perfectly here I thought, and his slow but steady redemtion was both endearing and funny.
Excelent job! I look forward to seeing more!
SerenaRiis chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Awwwwwww :) Thank you for writing this, it pretty much made my day fantabulous!
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »