Reviews for Over and Over Again
mark chapter 11 . 2/21
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwww SO CUTE
Self Insert chapter 11 . 1/17
Okay I remember why I started writing Jester now. I love this fic and it roused some emotions and thoughts from their slumber, unused as they were for a long time while I was stuDYING. In any case, thank you for writing this. Somehow it makes me feel hype for a Makoto x Aigis ship in the movies, if there is one (I haven't had the chance to watch). Overall, good presentation. Funny, cute, not overly dramatic, put a smile on my heart. I feel good just re-reading this last chapter. Again, thank you.
Self Insert chapter 1 . 1/16
I remember reading this fic before, and I'm about to do so again. I'll let you know how I feel about the re-read at the end. I do remember that this was pretty good, and I'm pretty sure it'll stay fresh even on a reread.
Asahar4 chapter 11 . 4/8/2015
Aww... This story is soo awesome, albeit i thought it will have harem ending
Myroleran chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
This hole fic in my mind I was practically screaming in my head YOLLO MUTHAFUCKAS XD but damn I was lik the whole entire time love it i had biggest shit eating grin ever
rc48177 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I just want to put it out there... I fuck in love this story. Also, Minato is a certified badass... and that's it, great story
Z chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
wtf is an eskimo kiss?
Guest chapter 11 . 7/20/2014
MAD REVIEWER USES CHANGE OF HEART! OK whatever. So anyway that was hands down an awesome story. Excellent sense of humor; some that I have never encountered before. Right amount of romance, but the craziness of Minato did make me hesitant of where the story was actually going...Also the use of the piece Dirge of the Fourteenth was placed very well! The visions going through his mind while playing went well with the song; if the piece is supposed be Vector to the Heavens... but anyway I loved how the story turned out! I gotta say the instances of immense humor was like dropping a bomb (metaphorically of course).
jk chapter 11 . 10/26/2013
Nice story with just the right crack and fluff. Really brings out Aigis.
Some reviewers need to lighten up lol
ThanosofTitan chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
A beautiful ending, ruined by a horrid display of misogyny earlier.
ThanosofTitan chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
Now this chapter was perfect. If only certain other chapters didn't exist, I would love it. But they do, and I don't.
ThanosofTitan chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
Yeah, they all accompanied him of their own volition. The fact that he got them all drunk had absolutely nothing to do with it...

What pisses me off the most is that this has (or rather, had) such potential. I would have absolutely loved this chapter if it had been Minato instead of Mi-NOT-o in it.
ThanosofTitan chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
*shoots the womanizing rapist Mi-NOT-o*

DIE YOU SICK CHAUVINISTIC DATE RAPING ABOMINATION AGAINST CANON AND ALL THINGS GOOD AND DECENT! DIE DIE DIE DIE!
ThanosofTitan chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
That's right guys, embarrass and harass girls in public! They all secretly want it!

Also Mi-NOT-o (what I'll be calling this bastardization of you've created, as he is obviously not the real Minato) is a two-timing asshole. Lovely.
ThanosofTitan chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
Asking about a girl's panties: Disgusting perversion

Stripping off a girl's clothes, feeling her up without her consent, reaching INTO her panties and molesting her in front of everyone: A-Okay, and great humor to boot!

Can you say "protagonist-centered morality"?