Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Merlin
Chaos562 chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
Are you going to finish this story? Because it is really good.
Potterformers chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
you should of had Harry wiggle under her hand, as if asking to continue
Mrs. Albus Severus Potter chapter 7 . 2/1/2014
OOOOH! COOL! Can't wait for the next chapters to be posted! Please update soon!
mahhhfy chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
Please update! I really like this story and would like to see more!
Arithmetic13 chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
Arithmetic13 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Great start! Though, I highly doubt Ginny would ever tell Ron about her crush on Harry.
Potterformers chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
Have Dumbles arrested for what he has done, because he'll never change no matter how much you threaten.
Potterformers chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Harry should have known about the prophecy from the he could process coherent thought.
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
Great story
Diana A chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
I enjoyed what you have written,so far. I hope you find the time to continue with this story as well.
Lilykees chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
Please continue this story soon it is very good and I can NOT wait to follow it to the end! I hope Harry and Ginny get together too.
notjustaNYOne chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
I have found this site just this week, and this is one of my favorite storyline's.

Very well written, and I hope you can get up with more chapters after this one.
DizzyDiana chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
I really like it so far. I can't wait to see the discussion between Harry & Dumbledore. I'm also dying to see the talk between Bill & Harry as well. Please continue this story. If you need help coming up with ideas, I would love to help u out. Like I said, I can't wait to read more of this story & dying for an update here. Good Luck & can't wait. :)
wizmage chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
I like the story.
ladysavay chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Ah. What a rotten palce to stop the chapter. Please, hurry with the next one. I just can't wait for Molly to understand that she is not in charge of all.