Reviews for Ultimate Lifeform Ashikabi
godzillafan1 chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
ah so you're doing a crossover with sonic the hedgehog and sekirei I wasn't sure if shadow was going to get any sekirei but surprise surprise he got one will he get any more? probably will this is a pretty good story! please write the next chapter very soon!
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
I do not envy Mikogami right now!
leo247 chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
Really really REALLY nice work with Shadow and with him being a Ashikabi, and having Toyotama as his Sekirei. XD

Can't wait for the next chapter. XD
jjmjmay chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
I was wondering how a hedgehog was going to work out . . . so gald you put him in human form. Still I know little about Shadow other than some basic video game knowlegde but the personality you have portrayed of him so far fits nicely for someone who will be trying to take down MBI. He is going to had Minaka and the plan when Toyotama tells him what its all about.

I love Toyotama as his Sekieri, she seems the type to go for a powerful Ashikabi and her personality isn't very developed in cannon so you can take some liberties. That and of course she is not one of the common girls we see in these fanfics. Should be interesting to see how Shadow responds to her especially if she is persues him physically.

Karasuba in the story is always going to make things interesting. I'm surprised she brought the other two with her seems like something she would have done all on her own. This does give you a nice angle later on and a good secondary storyline to keep track of.

Another interesting tidbit is if Shadow ever runs into Miya and the Izumo inn gang he was sent to this reality by Tokahito. That could lead to some pretty interesting chapters and be a way to get Miya more involved.

I've enjoyed it so far, hope the next chapter isn't too long of a wait and its got a good amount of Toyotam/Shadow interaction.
DB chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
nice story! awesum plot!
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
That chapter was so amzing when put Shadow The Hedgehog on the Sekirei story so please keep up the next chapter to see what happens.
Gu3st chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Great chapter, although you made a little mistake: Mutsu is Sekirei Nr.5 Karasuba is Sekirei Nr.4.
ShINaiX chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Shadow's a trouble magnet. lol. X) First he get's tailed by the Discipline Squad and Karasuba battles him. Then Mikogami lip locks Shadow thinking he's a Sekirei. (Thankfully Toyotama kisses him later to help erase the bad memory. XD) Shadow defeats both of Mikogami's Sekirei, but it's too bad he didn't KO the little weasel. Maybe next time. XD

With Toyotama as a member of Shadow's Sekirei, he has a proficient staff fighter on his team. Toyotama is going to be entertained when she sees Shadow's reaction to what being an Ashikabi means. Will Shadow hold off on telling his first Sekirei about his origins, and mission? He worked on a team in G.U.N., so I don't think he will keep any secrets from her once he discovers the deep connection between a winged Sekirei, and their Ashikabi.

Nice chapter!

Looking forward to reading the next update! XD
Guest chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
realy llove your work so far...please keep updating...looking forward to your next update
Soulbow109 chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Awesome chapter, also love that Toyotama is Shadow's first Sekirei. Just like you I also started to like her after reading Hopes of Ascension. Can't wait for the next chapter to see how Shadow reacts to the Game. Also who else will Shadow wing, any hints at least?
Zaralann chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Nice chapter!
zarrosh chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
shadow the hedgehog and sekirei, an interesting crossover can't wait for next chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
good story i like the plot so far would love to see more, update soon
Soulbow109 chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Awesome, love how Shadow is the main character. Story looks really interesting too, can't wait for the next chapter.
ShINaiX chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Shadow like Sonic seems to be a magnet for Police chases. Good thing he was moving too fast for them to make a proper ID on him, and he was able to give them the slip. X)

Takehito didn't have the time to give Shadow much information about his mission, and the Sekirei. He was able to obtain some knowledge about MBI and their acquisitions of the many buildings of Shinto Teito, and it raised a bunch of red flags for the former Hedgehog. It will be funny to see his reaction when he meets his first Sekirei, and I'm really curious who it could be?

An underground bunker is the perfect place to avoid detection by Minaka and his Disciplinary Squad, and might help to block the signals coming from the chips MBI implanted in order to keep track of all the Sekirei.

Cool chapter! Looking forward to reading your next update! XD