Reviews for Fear of Feeling
wijacoo chapter 52 . 9/30
That's why my computers all run Linux. The bad design of most laptop computers running Windows is the reason my next laptop will be a Macbook Pro. The air inlet on those is the keyboard, not a port on the bottom which sucks in dust and dirt, turning the CPU and GPU cooler into a glorified dryer lint trap. Oh, by the way, Link being open and scolding peoples' ignorance was wonderful!
Audrey chapter 52 . 8/24
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH ITS BEEN ONE OF MY FAVORITES SINCE 2012 this is like Christmas omg omg omg omg pls dont give up on this story. i love u. pls.
Dead Moon Circus chapter 52 . 8/7
That's why every single thing I do goes to Dropbox... I totally understand you.
This was a sweet and comforting chapter, which means the troubles are near us. At least, I know I will always remember Sheik's birthday while the doom lasts. Thank you for your effort and time, getting back your stories for us. n-n
P.S.: Sheik SO stole my heart when he appreciated the drawing! :3
pikatwins234 chapter 52 . 7/9
Great chapter, and I understand your feelings. In my case, I have been unable to post because my main computer kept freezing when so much as logging on. I finally got my stories moved over to my laptop a month ago, meaning that I can finally post the next chapters to my story soon.
PurpleSundown chapter 52 . 7/9
Sorry to hear that about your computer. Although I can say this chapter may not have had action but it was amazing! Well worth the unintentional wait, and can't wait until the next chapter!
My Sweet Oblivion chapter 52 . 7/8
I'm sorry to hear about that. After losing everything from three computers crashing, I started storing everything in Google drive. If I need to save something important, it goes there. I literally backed up my entire hard drive on it right before my last computer crashed, so that time I didn't lose anything except for a scene in my book that I can't seem to recreate, but oh well.
Smileey chapter 51 . 5/31
When wil you update the amazingness that is this story? It has been two months and I am dying to know what happens next! Pleeeeease update!
AnnoyingSword217 chapter 51 . 3/1
I can't type a super long review. I have things to do and a boyfriend to beat on video games. So, I'll make this brief. Super excited that you updated! I won't go away. Just saying. I really love your story. A wait doesn't make me leave a story. It makes me want to read it even more. (Not that I don't enjoy when I can read straight through several chapters.) And the wait isn't a problem when the chapters are of a great size. Nice and big. How I like 'em! But can't seem to do myself...

I love the story behind Neema! Been waiting for that. I hate how the soldiers treat anyone that isn't Hylian. They need to be punished. I'm hoping for the moment when the battle is over and everyone is celebrating. Then Link kisses Sheik in front of them. It would be so cliche and awesome! Not that it has to happen... I love whatever you write.

Okay... This kinda turned long... Longer than I was thinking of making it. I'm happy you updated, okay! It makes me want to tell you what a great job you're doing. Sooooo... Great job!

Your devoted and faithful fan,
Annoying :)
Flightless Fish chapter 51 . 3/1
AHHH YOU UPDATED! But seriously, we all have times when we’re too busy or the words just don’t come and I completely understand that, so no worries :)

I actually found this story about a month ago, while desperately searching through EVERYTHING trying to find quality shink fics, and holy cow did I find the best of the best! I mean, I love every bit of this, but in particular I really, really love your Sheik. We never get much personality, especially with the whole Zelda thing, so it can be difficult to get him down just right so that he feels like Sheik without seeming two-dimensional or boring, and lemme tell you, you nailed it! Words cannot properly describe just how much I adore Sheik in this story.

And Link! Link is almost as hard, I think, since he doesn’t ever—his personality is our personality, so how do you write him in a way that everyone can agree with? Plus, OoT!Link is even harder, thanks to the whole “seven years.” (Thank you ever so much for that, Rauru.) But I really feel like this Link is a perfect mix of ten- and seventeen-years-old, let alone sassy and noble. (Because I REFUSE to believe that Link doesn’t have a little (or a lot) of attitude.)

AND THEN THE PLOT! I don’t know how you manage to make it both a retelling of the game and YET SO ORIGINAL AND SO INTERESTING GOSH. I cannot WAIT to find out where this is all going!

Okay, okay, I’ll stop rambling now, but I really, really love this story, so I told myself that my first review at the very least had to be long. (And hopefully good, but that’s not for me to say.) Last thing—I actually got an account specifically so I could follow this very story—and also this magnificent author, of course, even if I somehow managed to forget to, y’know, favorite both. Because I’m an idiot sometimes lmao.

Hope your week goes well!
Flightless Fish
LadyBee82 chapter 51 . 2/28
I love the training bit, how both of them are learning each other's personalities, patience and all of that, I think it's great. What is also great is how Sheik is opening himself to Link, how their relationship is growing and how close they're becoming to each other. I loved Neema's story, very unique and different. You are doing an amazing job!
Dead Moon Circus chapter 50 . 1/10
Jeez, I'm so freaking upset! I wanted Link to kick everyone's ass! There's nothing more pathetic than racism... I'm serious: I really want Link to take charge of the situation... He's the Hero, isn't he? :D
Good chapter! I really enjoyed reading it; you introduced lots of ideas and showed us the inner behavior of this society. It seems the cultural trauma is present even in fictional works...
I thought people might discriminate Sheikah for their red eyes, instead of the tone of their skin, though.
Alaema! I love that girl n-n And I love the relationship she has with Sheik. They're extremely sweet together. I think it was adorable that Link was jealous of the girl's skills.
OK. I will be waiting for the next chapter (congratulations for the 50th!).
Be confident; you're a great writer!
BrightDarkness-2013 chapter 30 . 1/9
Imagine what he's going to feel if he makes it back to Zelda and Impa.
LadyBee82 chapter 50 . 1/8
I love how caring and sweet these two are of each other. This was a great chapter, not only for the sweet love confession but on how Link stood up for Sheik. This was a great chapter!
AnnoyingSword217 chapter 50 . 1/8
I don't think you should change a thing. Be more confident about your story cause it is really good! I really enjoyed how you did all the army stuff. It isn't like we read this for that. I was chuckling as Link got more and more confused over the plan. It is endearing, you know. Since he is a hero. It makes us realize that no one is perfect, not even the people we think are. That stupid server and the army guys... Just urgh! They need a good smack upside the head. Sheik could kick all their butts and then some! Woo! But it was sweet for Link to complain about it. And the nickname! 'Sweetheart.' Oh how I love it!

Congrats on fifty chapters! I look forward to more,
Annoying :)
Dead Moon Circus chapter 49 . 12/29/2014
It's almost over! I don't want it to be over!
I'm glad that we're about to see Link, Sheik and Zelda reunite! I miss Zelda. I liked this chapter, despite the hard night our heroes spent. It was kind of comforting.
Can't wait for the next chapter! :3