Reviews for Fear of Feeling
AnnoyingSword217 chapter 51 . 3/1
I can't type a super long review. I have things to do and a boyfriend to beat on video games. So, I'll make this brief. Super excited that you updated! I won't go away. Just saying. I really love your story. A wait doesn't make me leave a story. It makes me want to read it even more. (Not that I don't enjoy when I can read straight through several chapters.) And the wait isn't a problem when the chapters are of a great size. Nice and big. How I like 'em! But can't seem to do myself...

I love the story behind Neema! Been waiting for that. I hate how the soldiers treat anyone that isn't Hylian. They need to be punished. I'm hoping for the moment when the battle is over and everyone is celebrating. Then Link kisses Sheik in front of them. It would be so cliche and awesome! Not that it has to happen... I love whatever you write.

Okay... This kinda turned long... Longer than I was thinking of making it. I'm happy you updated, okay! It makes me want to tell you what a great job you're doing. Sooooo... Great job!

Your devoted and faithful fan,
Annoying :)
Flightless Fish chapter 51 . 3/1
AHHH YOU UPDATED! But seriously, we all have times when we’re too busy or the words just don’t come and I completely understand that, so no worries :)

I actually found this story about a month ago, while desperately searching through EVERYTHING trying to find quality shink fics, and holy cow did I find the best of the best! I mean, I love every bit of this, but in particular I really, really love your Sheik. We never get much personality, especially with the whole Zelda thing, so it can be difficult to get him down just right so that he feels like Sheik without seeming two-dimensional or boring, and lemme tell you, you nailed it! Words cannot properly describe just how much I adore Sheik in this story.

And Link! Link is almost as hard, I think, since he doesn’t ever—his personality is our personality, so how do you write him in a way that everyone can agree with? Plus, OoT!Link is even harder, thanks to the whole “seven years.” (Thank you ever so much for that, Rauru.) But I really feel like this Link is a perfect mix of ten- and seventeen-years-old, let alone sassy and noble. (Because I REFUSE to believe that Link doesn’t have a little (or a lot) of attitude.)

AND THEN THE PLOT! I don’t know how you manage to make it both a retelling of the game and YET SO ORIGINAL AND SO INTERESTING GOSH. I cannot WAIT to find out where this is all going!

Okay, okay, I’ll stop rambling now, but I really, really love this story, so I told myself that my first review at the very least had to be long. (And hopefully good, but that’s not for me to say.) Last thing—I actually got an account specifically so I could follow this very story—and also this magnificent author, of course, even if I somehow managed to forget to, y’know, favorite both. Because I’m an idiot sometimes lmao.

Hope your week goes well!
Flightless Fish
di1682 chapter 51 . 2/28
I love the training bit, how both of them are learning each other's personalities, patience and all of that, I think it's great. What is also great is how Sheik is opening himself to Link, how their relationship is growing and how close they're becoming to each other. I loved Neema's story, very unique and different. You are doing an amazing job!
Dead Moon Circus chapter 50 . 1/10
Jeez, I'm so freaking upset! I wanted Link to kick everyone's ass! There's nothing more pathetic than racism... I'm serious: I really want Link to take charge of the situation... He's the Hero, isn't he? :D
Good chapter! I really enjoyed reading it; you introduced lots of ideas and showed us the inner behavior of this society. It seems the cultural trauma is present even in fictional works...
I thought people might discriminate Sheikah for their red eyes, instead of the tone of their skin, though.
Alaema! I love that girl n-n And I love the relationship she has with Sheik. They're extremely sweet together. I think it was adorable that Link was jealous of the girl's skills.
OK. I will be waiting for the next chapter (congratulations for the 50th!).
Be confident; you're a great writer!
BrightDarkness-2013 chapter 30 . 1/9
Imagine what he's going to feel if he makes it back to Zelda and Impa.
di1682 chapter 50 . 1/8
I love how caring and sweet these two are of each other. This was a great chapter, not only for the sweet love confession but on how Link stood up for Sheik. This was a great chapter!
AnnoyingSword217 chapter 50 . 1/8
I don't think you should change a thing. Be more confident about your story cause it is really good! I really enjoyed how you did all the army stuff. It isn't like we read this for that. I was chuckling as Link got more and more confused over the plan. It is endearing, you know. Since he is a hero. It makes us realize that no one is perfect, not even the people we think are. That stupid server and the army guys... Just urgh! They need a good smack upside the head. Sheik could kick all their butts and then some! Woo! But it was sweet for Link to complain about it. And the nickname! 'Sweetheart.' Oh how I love it!

Congrats on fifty chapters! I look forward to more,
Annoying :)
Dead Moon Circus chapter 49 . 12/29/2014
It's almost over! I don't want it to be over!
I'm glad that we're about to see Link, Sheik and Zelda reunite! I miss Zelda. I liked this chapter, despite the hard night our heroes spent. It was kind of comforting.
Can't wait for the next chapter! :3
AnnoyingSword217 chapter 49 . 12/19/2014
I really don't mind the wait for these. You write beautifully. I enjoyed the sap and look forward to more. Absolutely splendid! Just continue writing and I will be pleased.

Devoted fan,
Annoying
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I literally just spent the last few days reading this whole story. KEEP GOING. It's fantastic. Also... I noticed the "better to beg forgiveness than ask permission." And nearly choked. It was an Eragon reference was it not?
Thank you for writing this as I can never have enough of these two in my life.
-MoonlitSeas on this site
ThePredicate chapter 49 . 12/18/2014
d'awww xD
di1682 chapter 49 . 12/17/2014
I just love this chapter. It's sweet and tender. I find interesting how careful they both are into their newfound relationship. Both of them have grown a lot, lost so much, seen so much that they only have each other and probably Zelda when everything is over. Please update soon!
Silent Searcher chapter 49 . 12/17/2014
I adore chapters like this; the way the characters and personalities of Sheik and Link compliment each other is great to read and very refreshing after the woes of war they have faced recently. I sense some conflict soon to arise: the imminent threat of Ganon of course but Sheik seems to be getting rather guarded on certain subjects like his Aunt. Though this is understandable I have a sense of foreboding; perhaps this may bloom into a bigger issue. Nevertheless, a brilliant chapter.
Dead Moon Circus chapter 48 . 12/6/2014
Wha-? I had forgotten I hadn't left a review! :o
Awesome battle! I could feel the stamina! The idea of the two Bongos was good, it worked with the story.
Impa really loves Sheik, doesn't she? :3
But now I'm afraid that Sheik would regret his feelings. Is Link gonna make him swear an Oath of loyalty to him, so they can stay together? I gotta admit that I'm pretty anxious for the next chapter, because my fan-fic-reader's instincts are shouting me that it will be bitter! :S
Pease don't...? Haha, never mind.
Keep going! :D
Purplehairedfiend chapter 48 . 12/2/2014
Okay, now I have read through all of this and I need you to know I feel so distressed knowing I can't keep reading more! Ahhhhh! I love it so much I can't wait for more!