Reviews for One in a Million
Tomaaat chapter 21 . 2/11
Wow great I lovethe story. However, you do sometimes make a few gramatical erors. Please update soon, I can't wait :)
Always-and-Forever1 chapter 21 . 12/13/2013
I loved this chapter! I have a veryyyy strong feeling Chuy's going to get involved quickly...something like revenge on the Fuentes and a bribing option over Xavier! THIS IS GONNA GET CRAZY!
Always-and-Forever1 chapter 17 . 12/13/2013
Dang! I did not expect her to be adopted! This is getting crayyy! ALESSANDRA AND XAVIER FOREVERRR! 33
Guest chapter 21 . 12/12/2013
I'm addicted to this story , I'm wondering what's going to happen between ally and her biological father and how Alex and Brittany will feel about it :o 3

Xoxo
SuiLon434 chapter 21 . 12/11/2013
Update quickly please!
Always-and-Forever1 chapter 13 . 11/28/2013
WOO! i kinda...want like Matt to hit her and then Xavier and Ally's family to get all up in Matt's face!
is that bad?
Always-and-Forever1 chapter 10 . 11/28/2013
DUMP MATT PLEASE! omg lol :)
Always-and-Forever1 chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
THAT ENDING!
:D
Always-and-Forever1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
OMFG! This is like too perfect! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 11/13/2013
Is that the end? I really wanna know more.
electracait chapter 20 . 4/13/2013
Love this!
Jordan chapter 20 . 4/12/2013
I love all of your chapters so far, but there are a lot of grammar errors and missing words or words where they shouldn't be. Other than that the chapters are awesome!
ashes0529 chapter 20 . 4/12/2013
i will and i hope you get to finish your book because it is awesome
Aimee chapter 19 . 4/11/2013
Awh! you made that for me it was really AWESOME ! i really am excited for the next chapter. thanks for putting it up for me and well i really like your writing. i almost cried when you wrote the flashback! i just read it because i just got the time to read your chapter. i really am forward to reading the rest of the chapters your going to make! keep the good work!
ashes0529 chapter 19 . 4/9/2013
i love your book cant wait till friday ow
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »