Reviews for Badassium
Shoot2Thrill chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Oh my, this was priceless. And the great part is, I can imagine RDJ banging this out on his holographic keyboard, all while telling J.A.R.V.I.S. to hack Jon Whedon's email, and then approve calling it Badassium.
NotMarge chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I literally snorting laughter right now. The DH (dear husband) playing a video game has now paused and is watching me trying to type, breathe, and remain upright. That's a triple whammy. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Yes. A million times yes.
Em chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
This is gold. Of course Tony wouldn't cooperate with the attempt to name the element plain "Starkium." Badass indeed.
ANimATion ImAgInAtIoN chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Dying of laughter right now! Absolutely hysterical! I loved this!
reaverattack chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
perfect... so tony!
AvengerGal chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Haha! Very, very clever.
Thanking God that Joss Whedon assembled the Avengers. :P
si chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
this had me rotfl for real..especially that last line
fantasia-49 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
oh excellent i lov eit really especially the end with the name pepperpottassium. I wonder what is the answer. And for the reference of the two name i presume it is for jon favreau and jess whedon the two who had made iron man and avengers!
Barefoot Beach Bum chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
The guy who plays Happy!
Toa Karou chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I would kill to be able to write 'Badassium' in my Chemistry assignments, Jon obviously has no sense of humour. xD
Browncoats and Floral Bonnets chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Ba ha ha! That's awesome! Jan Favreau, director of Iron Man, and Joss Whedon, director of Avengers. (I get bonus points.) Seriously, though, that sounds JUST like Tony. I thoroughly enjoyed it.