Reviews for Gnarus Verum
Guest chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
pweeeeeasee update :(
Shibby510 chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
I've really enjoyed this story. I read the first part of the story plus the prequel. I really hope you finish this story. I hate seeing Draco and Harry apart:(
KirokoAvalon chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
I started the first story earlier today and now I'm caught up on this story. It's an amazing story and i hope you guys update it soon.
Kyla InuMaru chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Good so far can't wait to see what happens next. Just Fyi about how good I think this story is, this is the first Draco and Harry That I have read and decided to fllow that was not already complete. Keep up the good work.
tsukigomori mikomi chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Sorry for not being able to comment on the first 2 chapters, but I did try.. A glitch or something either with my computer or the site... I am more likely to think it is my computer that is at fault.. Anyway, I have really enjoyed this book so far. It's really nice to get a little more insight on everything with each new chapter. Glad to see the new chapter. It's been a little while. 3
delia cerrano chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
I'm just reading & trying to keep up with story. Be glad when they find Draco & when poor little Teddy is normal again.
Zanchev chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
I love it so far!
This story is getting more and more interesting
SanaPet chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Absolutely enthralling. I just couldn't stop reading from when I found the first part a few hours ago. I love the flow of the story it's so smooth and everything fits perfectly. I was super confused at first with Andromeda taking the role of Teddy's mother and the other obvious discrepancies but I love the way it's going now that I understand a little better. I'm eagerly awaiting the next part.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I've read both the first book and now chapter one of your second book in the span of two hours. I apollogize for not leaving a comment sooner, but once I began reading I was so riveted by your story I just didn't want to stop reading. I'm excited to find out what will happen next and wish that all the chapters were already written and posted. I applaud you both for such a wonderful story and wait with much trepidation for the next wonderful installment to what is becoming one of my favorite stories.
SO-LONG-LOVE chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Its Fudge Umbridge and Percy Weasley
tsukigomori mikomi chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
That was lovely. A good start for part 2. As for the villain... Aw, heck, I dunno.. I think I'll just wait and see.. Keep up the good work! 33