Reviews for Love in Bloom
RoseBloodmane chapter 2 . 7/5
You may want to fix Mako's name in the second chapter. It gets really difficult weather you are talking about Ako from Achiga or Mako from Kiyosumi lol. Just thought i'd point that out.
Anlanther chapter 7 . 6/18
I love how hilarious this fanfic is! Even if there were times where the characters were a bit OOC, just the overall fun this fanfic generates makes me not care about that. Also, the fact that Saki was made very OP in this fic was refreshing, too, since lately in the anime and manga, she is shown not to do much :P

Other than that and a few grammar mistakes relating to tenses and misuse of punctuation, the fic was still understandable and easy to read. No other major mistakes.

Anyway, I see that you went a bit inactive with the last time this fic was updated. Hope to see a new chapter from you some time soon :)
Anlanther chapter 4 . 6/13
Awwww... Poor Nodoka... She isn't get enough screen time xd
elliehandesu chapter 8 . 1/12
Yashi-sama... PLEASE UPDATE this story... begging you seriously... this is the most exciting story i had ever read in Saki fanfiction... yes! Its hard to make a blank face while i reading it with my parent beside me... and i was like giggling inside the whole time! Por favor ... dont abandon this please... we are all waiting for your comeback...
Yashi-sama you liar!
AsterIsk22 chapter 8 . 10/12/2016
I'll be waiting.
tupdota chapter 8 . 9/20/2016
When i saw this fic has an update, i quickly open it to read it. I'm so happy. Please update, i'll be waiting /
Aya - Agan chapter 8 . 9/1/2016
After long time waiting... update TT
this story rather good is best story I have read in fanfic about saki.
waiting for next part... good work yashii-sama
N.B
I hope saki won't choose Nodoka in the end..
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2016
Hey, I have read this twice already, and I'm eager to read more. Update soon.
SAKINODOKA chapter 8 . 8/2/2016
please update more YASHI-sama ,,,,,,I really wanna know what will happen if Teru know that her sister SAKI is living alone right now and also for nodoka who have a problem where she to stay...tnx
EAnIL chapter 8 . 7/20/2016
Ohh! Yashi-sama your alive! This is still Saki/Harem right? Now if only Ring of Fragment return from hiatus.
NOIR chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
super thanks author
update more chapter ,,ur the best:)
EXpertUS chapter 8 . 7/19/2016
And I truly thought this fic is dead... Hooray! You're alive!
mtaisho97 chapter 8 . 7/19/2016