Reviews for Love in Bloom
wingsofseyfert12 chapter 7 . 3/5
I forgot that I had read this story a long time ago, and after having re-watched Season 1 and currently caught up to Season 2 AND the manga I decided to re-read this story from the top.

Concerning my previous review I still stand with most of what I said before but I will make a few additions. For one I can sense some tension between Touka, Saki and Nodoka. I am in approval of how you set this up and I can only feel sorry for Saki, who seems to be have so much on her plate as far as admirers go. That being said I really am pulling for Touka/Nodoka. I don't know. Having Nodoka living with Saki just feels...weird. Maybe it would be a good way for Teru to not go ape shit over her little sister living alone but still.

That being said I have mixed feelings about Teru. I never liked her and even though this story is doing its job in getting me to tolerate her I can't stand her behavior regarding her father. In the prelude for chapter eight I got really upset when she called her father a sorry excuse for a man. I, for one, condemn that. What would Teru had wanted? Her father to be some deadbeat and barely make ends meet? To be fair I think Teru needs to get over the feeling and realize that what her parents did regarding their marriage is no business of her own and she has no right to question either her mother's or father's decision. She should be glad the man is putting in his hours to make sure Saki is cared for. This is no fault of your own but I just still have a prejudice against this Teru's character and you do a good job making me feel so conflicted about her so kudos to you for good character development.

I don't like Toyone for Saki. In fact I never really felt right about her character. She looks like a female version of the freaking Undertaker from WWE. Even so I enjoy how you are approaching her character. It is very faithful to canon but you make some creative liberties that expand on that template and it works well. Again, I don't feel well with her pairing with Saki but I am interested to see how things work out for her regardless.

The King Rules game was fun to read. Sumire slapping the heck of Hisa felt oddly refreshing. I always like Hisa (I think she's gorgeous) but you're right. She comes off as a player and I was happy that someone was able to really bring that home to her. Hisa probably means no harm from her ministrations but she has to be careful lest she jilt someone that really loves her and then make an enemy she doesn't want.

Suga and Yuuki need to hook up already. The tension between the two is so palpable that it's a surprise that he hasn't given her a chance.

I was somewhat turned off by how hax Saki is. Sure she is shown as quite powerful in the canon but she still had alot difficulties against her opponents. Her suddenly just moping the floor against everyone kind of made the majohng matches boring. I would have liked to have seen Nodoka or a couple of the other top tier players still take a game from her every once in a while (even with Saki going all out no socks included) just to keep things interesting.

Anyway I am quite impressed that you managed to keep all these characters going and not get lost in regards to their relationships to one another. I know I wouldn't really be able to write a full fledged Saki fic. Too many characters and plus I don't really know the game. It has been such a long time since you updated but here's hoping that you do whenever you get the chance. Great job with chapter seven. I patiently await your next update.
Ancalagor-Galahalt chapter 6 . 2/4
3 words...I LOVE IT! btw this might be a coincidence but Naomi and Seiko are from Corpse Party and they got along quite did you name them(Saki and Teru) that(Naomi and Seiko)
Ancalagor-Galahalt chapter 5 . 2/4
3 words...I LOVE IT! btw this might be a coincidence but Naomi and Seiko are from Corpse Party and they got along quite did you name them(Saki and Teru) that?
mamita chapter 7 . 1/30
Hello, I liked your fic, hopefully upload soon more chapters, I love Saki, is my favorite, although it's a shame you do not have much role in the anime, he steals everything Nodoka, and I do not see much good Nodoka but hey, no offense, but I also like other girls and couples with Saki, the couple ShizunoxSaki I love, and TeruxSaki, or partner KoromoxSaki, I like a lot, keep it up, thanks and kisses.
De chapter 7 . 1/14
I love the story! Teru's characteristic is so funny and cute! Please update this story!
Swifty13Otaku48 chapter 1 . 1/10
Sup!

The Fic's Awesome! and It Seriously Made My Day!

This is one the Fics that successfully just made me laugh hard... XD

anyway... hope u'll be able to update soon I wanna know what Saki would do in that situation!... I'll be waiting! *Double Thumbs Up (_)
Miwokgirl101 chapter 7 . 1/10
BWAHAHAA. This story is epic. One of the funniest I've read in awhile. I wish you would update it.
magasaurus chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
Please pleas eplease pleaseeeee continue this!
Rainy-Round chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
Love it! I love ur story so please please please please please please please please please please please update soon
equastar chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
Saki n Teru wkwkwk, nice incredible i always like Teru
XenaWP chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
When will be next part? I need more!
Chris674241 chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
Please update soon! I love this story!
guest chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
hurry and update
wahahanoob19 chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
Really really hope you will update soon! I hope for some Nodoka X saki love next chap instead of Teru! Although it's hilarious hahah but yeah ..
Fanboy316 chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
Whoa!It just me or Kyuoko is breaking the 4th wall in this chapter?Anyways,great story and poor Saki,she's become a harem master in this story,followed by the end though,it should be Saki X Nodoka prevail in the the next chapter!