Reviews for Sleep Deprivation
Kit-Kat chapter 1 . 7/3
*Writer-chan throws fluff ball at Kit-Kat*
Me:NNNGGGGHHHHHH! Y IT SU FLUFFY?!
But this is so adorable! You make great one-shots/stories/ whatever you want to call them!
Keep up the good work!

*later that night Kit-Kat died from a fluff attack, where the human body experiences to much fluff*
i like dis chapter 1 . 3/28
XD this is halarious!
Anna chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
I cried this was so sweet and Adorable and beautiful and awesome/er than gilbert/
ShroudedClarity chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Because of you, I think I've died of diabetes. This is so freakin sweet and adorable! This is definitely some of the best fluffy fluff i'v ever read!
angus chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
ITS SO FLUFFY IM GONNA DIE
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
"OH MY GOD! I'M GOING TO GET RAPED BY EDWARD FREAKING CULLEN!" XD I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!
blackboymagic chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Is it weird that in my head Mattie calls Gil Pooh Bear all the time?
15Acesplz chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
*coos like a pigeon* i so want to know more about the embarrassing pyjamas quartet...
MapleLover chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
THAT WAS DO DAMN ADORABLE, ARU! /
Angel of Randomosity chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
XD OMG I don't know what to feeel So I'm just gonna do this

KESESESESESESESESESE! XD
Shadowdemon321 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Drowning in fluffy cuteness! XD. I love mushy sweet Gilbert ..
Naviar chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
So many feels Anyways, I really love what you've done here. It seems like such a Gil thing to do! (You write Gilbert very /very/ well, might I add!)
queenlmno chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
AWSOME
NekoVirtue chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I AM READING THIS THE SECOND TIME AND I AM STILL SQUEEING!

-Phoxies Fair
leprusse chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
dfsidjhfisdjhfijsdhfsjhdf FEELS!

THERE'S NO OTHER EXPLINATION OF HOW FUCKING DAMN AWESOME THIS WAS, I'M GOING TO SHARE THIS ON TUMBLR AND IF YOU ARE THERE PLEASE LET ME KNOW, SAME NAME GOD!

YOU SHOULD BE SERIOUSLY THE GOD OF ADORABLENESS AND YOU PROMISE ME TO LIVE LONG AND HAPPILY!

GOD. DAMN. IT.