Reviews for Sleep Deprivation
MonochromeShadow chapter 1 . 3/30
Because of you, I think I've died of diabetes. This is so freakin sweet and adorable! This is definitely some of the best fluffy fluff i'v ever read!
angus chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
ITS SO FLUFFY IM GONNA DIE
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
"OH MY GOD! I'M GOING TO GET RAPED BY EDWARD FREAKING CULLEN!" XD I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!
The-Perks-of-Being-a-Lesbian chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Is it weird that in my head Mattie calls Gil Pooh Bear all the time?
15Acesplz chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
*coos like a pigeon* i so want to know more about the embarrassing pyjamas quartet...
MapleLover chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
THAT WAS DO DAMN ADORABLE, ARU! /
Angel of Randomosity chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
XD OMG I don't know what to feeel So I'm just gonna do this

KESESESESESESESESESE! XD
Shadowdemon321 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Drowning in fluffy cuteness! XD. I love mushy sweet Gilbert ..
Naviar chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
So many feels Anyways, I really love what you've done here. It seems like such a Gil thing to do! (You write Gilbert very /very/ well, might I add!)
queenlmno chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
AWSOME
NekoVirtue chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I AM READING THIS THE SECOND TIME AND I AM STILL SQUEEING!

-Phoxies Fair
leprusse chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
dfsidjhfisdjhfijsdhfsjhdf FEELS!

THERE'S NO OTHER EXPLINATION OF HOW FUCKING DAMN AWESOME THIS WAS, I'M GOING TO SHARE THIS ON TUMBLR AND IF YOU ARE THERE PLEASE LET ME KNOW, SAME NAME GOD!

YOU SHOULD BE SERIOUSLY THE GOD OF ADORABLENESS AND YOU PROMISE ME TO LIVE LONG AND HAPPILY!

GOD. DAMN. IT.
WhisperOfTheRose chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Sooo cuteee! I can just picture Britian and Romano's pyjamas X3. Also, I as well spell it pyjamas, but, here in America, it is wrong and you have to spell it pajamas! Oh well. Still, great story!
keisan chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
oh the feelings! I love it! I don't normally read PruCan but I've always found it sweet that someone like Prussia would have such a soft spot for dearest Mattie.
Waveripple of Team Sunrise chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I think i need a cavity search...that was so sweeeet! XD