Reviews for Of Chains and Flowers
Demonic girl111 chapter 12 . 11/1/2015
Deep breathes deep breathes. Don't pass out from the freaking hotness...
And I'm good
Fucking awesome chapt if I forgot to mention once upon a time. I was rereading the story, and I just realized what Sakura was thinking when Naruto started knotting her. (Never thought I'd say that XP)

"Okay Sakura! Just..uh think of flowers."

I immediately thought of The Walking Dead "Look at the flowers Lizzie." XD
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
i have to congrat you for the story you're making!
Demonic girl111 chapter 16 . 9/25/2015
I totally forgot about these guys, I wonder how Sakura will react to them trying to take her mate away. I hope she kills them- I mean kindly tells them to fûck off. Can't wait for more!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 16 . 9/25/2015
Soooooo hate Danzo more!
EliteSlayer103 chapter 2 . 9/25/2015
You had me but then you went with Emoticons which is a no-no in writing, youre going too fast and whats with these rather comedic elements that be plaguing the story, it can be funny but not over the top, Ill continue to see whats up.
rainingplatinum445 chapter 16 . 9/25/2015
Great chapter! Happy to hear from you! And I'm glad this story is still going! Awesome story and update soon please!
samuraipanda85 chapter 16 . 9/24/2015
Damn it! Now I want more!
Great chapter. The whole living off the land thing was getting dull and this jump started the plot. Keep it up.
St3rfire chapter 16 . 9/24/2015
Wow good chapter I hate you Danzo just to gain power to cause chaos by using Naruto and Sakura and their children. Poor Naruto and Sakura always something that block's them from being happy. If Lady Tsunade was Hokage she will not let this happening. I hope next chapter is not cliffhanger. I hoped Sakura and Naruto gets back together I hate them being a part. NaruSaku fan forever
Demonic girl111 chapter 15 . 9/19/2015
(Throws phone at the wall) FÛCKING HELL! THAT CLIFF! THAT CLIFFF YOU LEFT ME HANGING OFF OF IS CRUMBLING AND YOURE ABANDONING ME! COME BACK! THIS CLIFF HANGER IS NOT OKAY AND I WANT YOU TO COME BACK SO WE CAN FIND OUT WHATS GONNA HAPPEN!
Demonic girl111 chapter 7 . 9/19/2015
Well sheet! Naruto you couldn't make a den outside of the borders dangit?! :P goddess lets see what happens then.
Demonic girl111 chapter 4 . 9/19/2015
So she's not a fangirl of Sasuke. Good. And she's a good kunoichi and Naruto's got the animalistic hots for her, lol. I nearly thought they were gonna go all the way. (Secretly wishes they did, haha!) Love this!
Demonic girl111 chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
So Naruto's 17 and Sakura's 13-ish right? Since she's still not out of the academy. Is she a Sasuke-fangirl? I hope we see none of him, and if we do that she isn't his fangirl. That'll be annoying. (pout) I really like this so far, I'm gonna keep reading!
samuraipanda85 chapter 15 . 8/30/2015
Oh son of a-
You leave it on a cliffhanger like that?
You dick! I hope you update soon...
samuraipanda85 chapter 14 . 8/30/2015
You don't push your luck Naruto.
samuraipanda85 chapter 13 . 8/30/2015
Nah, the guy is a prick.