Reviews for Anonymous
Ayesha Altugle chapter 1 . 2/19
Aw so bittersweet. Missed opportunities, but if things had been different, they would not have had their children.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
That was nice. My name is anonymous too. Haha! Update soon!
An Unknown chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
'For all sad words of tongue and pen, / the saddest are these: it might have been'.

- John Greenleaf Whittier

Seemed appropriate for a tale such as this. I've never really liked stories like this (most of them are either ardently canon-ship or else affair!fics which I detest utterly), but yours has made a very favourable impression on me. Thank you for sharing.

PAX DEI TECVM.
Smithback chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
quite sad
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Sad but sweet. It could be the start of a good story with a little magic and time travel mixed in as Harry would recognize the hand writing and it would bring back long erased memories of an exciting time and the chance to save so many.
So the next chapter would be Harry's reply to Hermione.
Thanks for sharing your story. Please continue to write it. Harry and Hermione deserve the chance to be together and even Ronald deserves a chance to find that Lavender really did love him and could make him happy. (Ginny always fancied Draco. That could be fun!)
Seren Flaidd chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This is a really sweet idea. I like the way you've put the full letter being read by Harry and then switched to Hermiones viewpoint to show her trying to decide how to finish it.
I also really like the way you showed Ginny and Hermione as both being really nice.
Thanks for writing. It was fun to read.