Reviews for Unexpected Changes
kkcnelson2002 chapter 11 . 3/17
I realize this is a couple of months late but I just read your chapter. I am so sorry to hear of the loss of Lizbeth. You're finishing her stories is a wonderful tribute and I hope healling for you as well. I enjoyed this chapter and look forward to any more you write.
Love the storyline, please continue
ilovedana53 chapter 7 . 1/13
glad that Jase is realizing that liz is it for him
ilovedana53 chapter 4 . 1/13
Ric is slime
ilovedana53 chapter 3 . 1/13
Courtho needs to die a painful ASAP. courtho was always a backstabbing bitch and don't know how she fooled anyone. so glad that she has Johnny there to help her. interesting thjat Jason is focused on Liz. JO is right the ho always wanted Liz's life
ilovedana53 chapter 1 . 1/13
loving it. ric needs to go.
abstractartist chapter 11 . 1/7
Hey, Wow. I'm so glad that you are able to go forward on this fic. I also think that your friend would be very pleased with your work on her behalf. This is an excellent update, and a great twist you're following up on regarding the plot line of Alcazar wanting a meeting with Jason and J.O. Hopefully they can put aside their differences and find a reasonably calm place so that they can ensure that Liz has a safe pregnancy and delivery.

I think that over time they may all learn to tolerate one another; Liz is already showing that she is compassionate and fair. I don't feel we have the entire story about Lorenzo. What is hard to fathom is the truth that two bitter siblings (Ric and Courtney) managed to start a mob war due to their opposite obsessions with Liz.

I'm worried that Helena is on her way down, though, but glad that Nik is there to help neutralize her. Loved that he gave Jason a piece of his mind on the plane, and told him like it is.

Adore Johnny O – something your friend and I have in common. He can always be counted on to be in Liz's corner, no matter what. :)

Keep Sonny sane, please? Lol. He's got the little man complex and ego, and even when he was a nice guy, he'd still be worried about standing and perception of his organization with the families. But I think, as heinous as Lorenzo's crime against Corinthos-Morgan was, Liz may end up being the bridge between the two organizations.

Hope to see you back here soon, but realize you've got your hands very full. :)
Would love to see this continue! I am sorry for you friend!
samymmammy chapter 11 . 1/3
I am so glad you have continued this story in your friends memory.. What a wonderful tribute this will be for her, and how unfortunate to loose such a friend.
I enjoyed your twist on the story and hope you continue.
Thank you for all the efforts you have put into continuing our fantasy's :)
klj5017a chapter 11 . 1/3
I think you did a fine job with the update, So sorry you lost such a dear friend. I hope you do decide to finish this story and best wishes in 2014.
noscruples chapter 11 . 1/1
Love the story. Just re-read it. If you have time would love to see how it plays out. Great chapter. You are doing a great job! Happy New Year to you too!
Babeboo1968 chapter 11 . 1/1
Thank you for updating, I hope you continue with this story. I think you captured the tone if this fic very well.
lily94 chapter 11 . 12/31/2013
Going good with a twisted psycho holding u again your will because hen wants to be in his grandson life! Twisted idiot he could have just asked Liz! And I love Johnny being in Liz corner! Love it
bjq chapter 11 . 12/31/2013
So Sorry to here about Lizbeth2003. She was a FABULOUS writer. Thank you for continuing her stories. You are doing an AWESOME job. Hope everything calms down a little for you
Twisted Musalih chapter 11 . 12/31/2013