Reviews for A Chopper pilot called chuck
baldcoder chapter 12 . 7/10
This is an epic story. I have really enjoyed reading it. Maybe someday you can return and finish it!
Spirit Of The Black Wolf chapter 12 . 2/1
Fantastic story very entertaining I always loved a badass chuck and I think this is somewhere at the top I hope you will update soon
pokerdaz chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
plz continue this story as been one of the best stories on this site plz as i for one think chuck is as devon would put awesome
Mufc87 chapter 12 . 7/1/2015
hope you pick this one up again one day.
MarauderMist chapter 12 . 7/1/2015
Great Story! It got quite violent in the end.
You have written this story with much detail! Great work!
I hope you continue this story‼
jdbear1974 chapter 12 . 6/20/2015
Loved the story. It took a long to read it because I kept going back to various parts of the story to re-read it. I really liked the idea of Chuck becoming an officer in the US's armed forces. Having served in the US Army in Alaska, I liked your description of some of the actions there. I loved how Chuck matured and used his intelligence to fight the Ring and Volkoff. For someone attending Stanford, it was about time that someone told Chuck was just as smart without the Intersect as with it. I enjoyed how you used all the characters from the TV series in your story. Hope you will be able to continue your line of though in future endeavors.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Usually I comment on the story not the chapter but I loved this AU. I'm a big Chuck fan and have read about 200 stories. This is the first that talked about the AU after the second season in which Chuck got out of the spy business. Can't wait to continue with the storyline. Thanks!
Jace chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
Great premise for alternative look at our favorite couple. I like that kept the characters believable, and true to form. Chuck being nobel, and Sarah being in love and adjusting to the idea. As to the critics, to be polite ignore them, if everyone loved the same thing every story here would be identical. I like seeing the characters in new situations. I think your doing great job, keep up the good work and I look forward to many more chapters to this story. Thanks for an enjoyable read.
bcpiano chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
Loving me some badass Sarah! Great story.
JR69stang chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
uplink2 has notified all that esardi has passed away.
I know that he was a big help on this story.
He was fun to read and I appreciate his work.
Batty02 Thank you for this story. It has been
one of my favorites. I hope you can continue
with this story but if not I Thank You either way.
It is good to read UP type stories minus the
WT/WT angst. Thanks, Sincerely JR
Reyes9 chapter 12 . 7/8/2013
Finally found the time to read this chapter. Wonderful job. Sorry about the cancer escardi. I hope u are alright.
garnetflint chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
I havn't reviewed each chapeter, but you have a cracking yarn here. You have managed to take canon events and turn them on their heads. I hope we will see an update before long. Where thangs are at now is not too bad, It isn't exactly a cliffhanger, but you have come so far, I am anxious to read the next installment. I wish you both all the best and ESARDI, special thanks to you and my thoughts are with you.
garnetflint chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
I am truely loving this story. You have finally given Sarah a reason I can accept for her saying that she is leaving with Bryce at the end of the Ring. You have had Chuck stick to his principles and not made him out to be a "horn-dog". You have shown that he is special with or without the Intersect. This is well written and although I have not read the reviews, I believe you should take pride in what you are doing here. You have a great story going,I look forward to seeing more!
rphe chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
Good chapter. Like Chuck's realisation of his own mortality and the importance of those around him.
Lolitts chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
I discovered this story about a month ago, and i couldn't stop reading it. I hope you can update soon.
Best!