Reviews for A Chopper pilot called chuck
bcpiano chapter 2 . 1/4
Loving me some badass Sarah! Great story.
JR69stang chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
uplink2 has notified all that esardi has passed away.
I know that he was a big help on this story.
He was fun to read and I appreciate his work.
Batty02 Thank you for this story. It has been
one of my favorites. I hope you can continue
with this story but if not I Thank You either way.
It is good to read UP type stories minus the
WT/WT angst. Thanks, Sincerely JR
Reyes9 chapter 12 . 7/8/2013
Finally found the time to read this chapter. Wonderful job. Sorry about the cancer escardi. I hope u are alright.
garnetflint chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
I havn't reviewed each chapeter, but you have a cracking yarn here. You have managed to take canon events and turn them on their heads. I hope we will see an update before long. Where thangs are at now is not too bad, It isn't exactly a cliffhanger, but you have come so far, I am anxious to read the next installment. I wish you both all the best and ESARDI, special thanks to you and my thoughts are with you.
garnetflint chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
I am truely loving this story. You have finally given Sarah a reason I can accept for her saying that she is leaving with Bryce at the end of the Ring. You have had Chuck stick to his principles and not made him out to be a "horn-dog". You have shown that he is special with or without the Intersect. This is well written and although I have not read the reviews, I believe you should take pride in what you are doing here. You have a great story going,I look forward to seeing more!
rphe chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
Good chapter. Like Chuck's realisation of his own mortality and the importance of those around him.
Lolitts chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
I discovered this story about a month ago, and i couldn't stop reading it. I hope you can update soon.
Best!
KryptonitePoison chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
This was a really great chapter. Thank you so much for this update. Chuck was amazing in this chapter. The way he saved Devon and took charge. That Edwards bone head need some sense knocked into him. Chuck shouldn't have drugged Sarah. She will find out and she wont be happy. Great speech be Casey, it got Chuck fired up. Volcoff better watch out. Chuck is gonna turn him into a pop sickle, and then he's gonna watch him melt. I am so happy that your doing better. And I hope and pray that you continue to improve, God bless you.
2old2write chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
Quite the fight there at the beginning. Glad Chuck finally is coming to his senses that he is not superman. Poor Devon, what a mess they've made of him.

Did they ever find any of Manoosh in all the body parts or did he get into one of the secret compartments?

Col. Edwards is going to be on Arctic Circle watch in Alaska if he doesn't simmer down and listen to Chuck. Yep, right on schedule, the jerk couldn't do it right. Maybe he was even one of Manoosh's stooges.

Not so sure Chuck and Sarah would just walk around the perimeter. It's been a while for them, after all...

"...he was gently holding Sarah like she was the most precious possession he had..." Not 'like' she was, but rather: ...holding Sarah, the most precious possession...

Oh man, what a horrible, horrible dream! No, no, no! Don't shut Sarah out! She is your heart and soul, her love is overwhelming. Let her help you, be your rock. I know this set up the conversation with Casey (which, by the way, seemed unfinished as we don't know if he took back his resignation), and he did bring Chuck back to a calm that was needed for him to move on successfully.

"...(never give up), never give in..." Am I the only one that instantly thought back to Galaxy Quest? Plus, Star Trek's "...revenge is a dish best served cold..." Lots of great shout outs there.

Excellent chapter ... so glad you're back ... very excited to see where this goes now. Thanks for sharing.
Tempe4Booth chapter 12 . 5/14/2013
I hope your get your miracle again and can continue to write
uplink2 chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
Lots of great action here guys. Loved Chuck's dedication at the end. Volkoff won't know what hit him. Can't wait for what's next.

And you know you are my pre-reader esardi and I need you around to help me get the final act of LL&L right. I'm so glad that things are getting better and I hope to work with you and read your stuff with batty for many years to come.
tw200 chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
Wow what a chapter, what a chapter. This story is one of the best FF stories that I have ever read. What a wonderful story and what a wonderful effort by a consummate story teller. I love to read your stories. I am so sorry that that things are so difficult for you. I am encouraged to hear that things are hopefully looking up. I hope and pray that Lords richest blessing upon you. May he reach down with his healing touch and touch your heart your spirit your body that they may be strengthened and uplifted. You have blessed my life with your wonderful talents I pray that in some small measure I will help yours. Big Thanks and God Bless You. tw
Ventavon chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
Thank you for this new chapter.
Esardi, my best wishes for healing the terrible disease that you battle, just like Billatwork.
What a battle ...
MRG101 chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
I was wondering when this stuff gets Chuck. This was great chapter for Chuck to realize whats important. Great chapter.

Im really sad about ESARDI. I hope that he gets better. My best wishies.
phnxgrl chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
I loved this chapter. I loved how Chuck and Devon were rescued. Despite heavy losses The base was taken. Please Continue.