Reviews for He Belongs To Me
ccase13 chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Dean just might be able to fight off Lucifer. I wonder if the residue of Sam Winchester might eventually bring Lucifer to remember shame.
AlElizabeth chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Good fanfic! Dean's so awesome when he's protective of Sammy. Wow, Lucifer's an asshole (not that I expected anything different) but it's good to know that Dean will kick him to Kingdom Come if he does anything to his brother. Can't wait to read your next story!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Very good story, love it!
mb64 chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Very well done! I was a little unsure when the first part ended with Dean calling Cas for help- but I should've known that you would keep everyone in true character and write Cas as the annoying, smug angel that he is!

Wonderfully written. :)
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
I'll admit I wasn't sure how I felt about this story, which shows you did another great job messing with my emotions.

When I read the first chapter, I think I was as unsettled by Lucifer's words as Dean.

But even though Dean didn't get the answer he wanted from Castiel, I loved his conversation. As you know I was not happy with the ending to 'Swan Song', so I love how you wrote Dean in this chapter. "In the end it all comes down to what you "superior beings" want, doesn't it? You push and pull us about as the mood takes you; demon blood, Destiny Fate, Cain and Able, Apocalypse yes, Apocalypse no, all the crap you can think of, and now my brother is tethered to the Devil...Why can't you all just leave us alone and go find other dolls to play with, other mud-monkeys to experiment on!"

Dean's final thought sounds like the big brother I know and love. 'He swore a silent oath to the Gods that if Lucifer took his brother again there would be Hell to pay and Dean Winchester's wrath would shake all of Creation.'

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
zekeschance chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
That's the Dean Winchester I know and love!
mb64 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Hey-welcome back! I hope that you had a wonderful holiday!

This is very good- I'm looking forward to the next part! :)