Reviews for Familiar of the Fairy
reality deviant chapter 8 . 5/30
this was a very good chapter.
the scene of teh chubby crossdress-and Montmorency kicking him was very fnny, as the four Tiffanias, and their star filled, lusty gaze as the Suleyman and sito clad tiffania were about to kiss...
those were hilarious.

the fight was good as ell, and Colbert got his dramatic entrance at last moment. well done.
i am glad you put the ball into the story and did it so well.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter
godofmadness43 chapter 8 . 5/30
nice work on the ball, i thought it was funny
reality deviant chapter 7 . 3/28
this was a nice chapter.
and the last scene with saito-was so, so... typical and amusing! its great to see this fic update.
godofmadness43 chapter 7 . 3/28
well saito at least has his own plans XD though surprised you removed the scene where Tiffania asks Suleiman to touch ehr chest
Reishin Amara chapter 6 . 3/28
Atleast you didnt call it a STAND.

Sidenote: if you search for Muscled Amazon Men o ,the ironic FIRST result is theme music from Jojos bizarre adventure...
Just A reader chapter 3 . 9/15/2016
This story made me laugh during the carnival scene. Your characters are just so likable. Majid's got a big heart and cares for Suleiman like a brother. Suleiman is just laidback and funny. But jeez, louise told tiffa to kiss Suleiman and make him her familiar before anything happend. Thats messed up. Suleiman got no choice and was forced to do it while louise is just the same old unlikeable character. Majid's gonna' be pissed. XD
godofmadness43 chapter 3 . 9/14/2016
awwww well they got Tiffa to contract
Zaru chapter 3 . 9/14/2016
Hmmmm nice little addition and change up with the first segment. Very nice work there! I remember from our dialogues but I didn't know Fred and Liz would becoming in so soon!
godofmadness43 chapter 2 . 9/13/2016
seems good to me
reality deviant chapter 6 . 1/23/2015
great chapter.
i loved both the suleiman and the saito parts in particular. especially the last scene. louise is just adorable and kirche...

looking forward to the next chapter.
godofmadness43 chapter 6 . 1/22/2015
well so far i love this, plus, the scene with Lei and Tiffania was good, kinda wondered what would happen if it continued without the interruption
DrKerbin chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
Very nice, it's been about 9 months though, did you abandon this? :( It'd be a shame to see a fanfiction that was actually well-written and original to go unfinished. While I can't say I enjoy the few canon-copy parts as much as your additions, the twists you put into them keep it interesting and I'm kind of dying to see where things go next with Sulieman and Tiffa.

More plz?
Greader chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
Just blitzed through the whole thing, and I like it! Your OCs are great and I appreciate the added worldbuilding.

My main criticism is that things are still adhering to canon for the most part despite the changes, but it's only been 5 chapters so it's not a glaring issue yet.
godofmadness43 chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
ok, keep this going, this is awesome! I wanna see more, plus I wanna see Lei and tiffania grow closer, maybe become a couple louise and saito can be jealous of xP
godofmadness43 chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
well this is getting good, keep updating this!