Reviews for Familiar of the Fairy
reality deviant chapter 6 . 1/23
great chapter.
i loved both the suleiman and the saito parts in particular. especially the last scene. louise is just adorable and kirche...

looking forward to the next chapter.
godofmadness43 chapter 6 . 1/22
well so far i love this, plus, the scene with Lei and Tiffania was good, kinda wondered what would happen if it continued without the interruption
DrKerbin chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
Very nice, it's been about 9 months though, did you abandon this? :( It'd be a shame to see a fanfiction that was actually well-written and original to go unfinished. While I can't say I enjoy the few canon-copy parts as much as your additions, the twists you put into them keep it interesting and I'm kind of dying to see where things go next with Sulieman and Tiffa.

More plz?
Greader chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
Just blitzed through the whole thing, and I like it! Your OCs are great and I appreciate the added worldbuilding.

My main criticism is that things are still adhering to canon for the most part despite the changes, but it's only been 5 chapters so it's not a glaring issue yet.
godofmadness43 chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
ok, keep this going, this is awesome! I wanna see more, plus I wanna see Lei and tiffania grow closer, maybe become a couple louise and saito can be jealous of xP
godofmadness43 chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
well this is getting good, keep updating this!
The Last Z Fighter chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
It was a good chapter my friend, no need to be so hard on yourself. I'm glad you decided to continue. You seem to have the same issue I have with thinking your work is bad(when its clearly not) Considering it's only five chapters in and has fifty follows that's accomplishment. Sure it may not sound like much but consider this: If a story has a OC, or a cast of them as some focus on average, it'll be harder to draw a crowd.

Case and point. A average or bad crossover story can have hundreds of follow/favs riding on the simple fact readers already know who the characters are thus a connection. You, myself and others really don't have that luxury.

The other key is consistent updates. Notice a bit more reviews for this chapter? In my experience people are more prone to climb on if something appears active. I think part of it is the silent portion of readers; those who read and like it but say nothing most of the time but if you keep updating more and a bit more speak up. I should, like take my own advice and update again but that's not the here or there.

Anyway sorry about the ramble/pep talk, time for the chapter itself.

It seems Suleiman may have Knight Templar tendencies when the fight was going about and he was thinking about 'righteousness'. Oh boy, that could potentially be trouble. Nothing is more scary for people who do bad things for noble reasons. There's a reason lore-wise I don't trust the "Justice Archon's" and such. They seem like the 'kill these people for the greater good' types.

If I had a suggestion, take it slow. Don't rush Tiffania and Suleiman's relationship. For one the readers would appreciate it, and two makes for better story. Let the characters sort of develop a mind of their own and they'll help you. Other then that, still liking Suleiman. I would have liked him and Levante interacting(character of mine) but alas you don't roleplay.

I did like that he chocked at first defending Tiffania but stepped in later. Courage isn't being fearless. It's being scared shitless and still doing whatever you feel the need to do. The power seems neat too.

That's about it. Sorry about not posting something up for Meus Ceus thing, just things got in the way but I haven't forgotten. I wanted to at least get out a decent review in response. I'll keep them coming as you go.
Mzr90 chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
All around cool chapter. I'm guessing the Avatar is similar to Susanoo.
illusion2438 chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
So basically suleiman has the power of isaac netero of hunterxhunter at a weaker level. I can dig this.
Flying Dice chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
Aah, glad I finally got around to reading this. No worries about Suleiman, either; usually I find that if one is aware of the potential for Sue/Stuishness and understands that it isn't desirable, it can be easily averted. I won't be pushy, but I hope to see an update soon. Cheers! :)
The Last Z Fighter chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
All right, its about time I got around to this after reading it. So far so good, I didn't see much of any grammar or spelling errors on my end. Grammar while not my best subject I'm decent about it so I usually catch stuff that's glaring, so that's a good sign.

Saito feels like Saito, while at the same time I see you inserted a bit of yourself in there to give him a bit more depth. I always had a problem writing him. Mainly because we have absolutely nothing of his backstory and what makes Saito, Saito. This leads to a term from space battles as SINO(Saito In Name Only) its not bad by itself but you effectively just have a original character.

Louise is, we'll bluntly speaking herself from the anime which means still on the bitchy side and the double standard abuse still makes me cringe. However, that's in character. I do hope, unlike the anime you actually progress both characters and they don't 'reset' like before. I'm used to at this point Louise being much kinder and patient by this point but this is how she is at this point of time.

I like your original character, can't comment too much thus far so I'll be watching. I'm curious what you'll do with Tiffania. One thing I don't think was explored in the anime was how other countries would react about finding one(and in this now two) half-elves in Tristain. There was never a huge sub plot about it I think but always thought it could potentially cause more trouble then it was made out to be in the original series.
PEJP Bengtzone V2 chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
I wished Saito could develop some metahuman abilities.

If the creator of ZnT did have a tsundere fetish, then he's better off in the afterlife.
Nivek Beldo chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Excellent chapter, worth the wait of almost half year, was simple perfect in both characther introduction and development, was very well written and fell nice to read.

The whole Suleiman antics with the other protagonsit was hilarous and perfect, showing how good of heart is tiffa and the whole plot of louise to reduce competition, the scene of tabitha enduring isabella abuse was nice too and the same for the bath, the scene of joseph and his plan show us the next major plot point(the sleipneir ball) and the introduction of the scarlet tower was nice foreshadowing of that of varangia.

So, next will be the whole dog & pony show of beatrice? keep that short, but here use Suleiman and show his power against that bully, that would be pretty nice.

And how long until next update, your fic is amazing and have good potential.

(that was my previous review, why i wasnt' loged was not expected)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/9/2013

And how long until next update, your fic is amazing and have good potential.
Sperance chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Oh, this is nice-o! I'm following and looking forward to what you'll give us!