Reviews for When Silence Falls
Kim K chapter 11 . 10/21
I really am enjoying this story, I wish there was more.
TheOnlyAnon chapter 11 . 7/24
I first started read this story when you posted it, and even re-reading it all today I can say in confidence that it is still one of my favorite FrostIron stories out there. It presents a refreshingly different perspective and you write your characters to experience then genuine conflicts, growth, and determination that makes them relatable. Please don't abandon this story, it is honestly a gem.
sugarhighunicorn chapter 11 . 5/23
This is amazing, please continue
Caricature of a Witch chapter 11 . 10/28/2015
So I've been reading this for the last three or four evenings and now I've finished chapter 11 and... well, I love this story. It appears completely thought out and it's beautifully written in my opinion, without speeding things up unnaturally just to get it along but also without getting lengthy and boring to read which is amazing because so many authors here do one or both of those (possibly including myself), especially when it comes to trying to develop something like FrostIron which was mentioned in the description. Sorry, I'm rambling a little I guess - my point being: Your story is lovely so far and it's a pity that it's not finished. Now I don't wish to stress you or so, I know finishing stories doesn't always work out well once you get focused on another fandom or real life gets in between, but I'd just like to know if there's a chance that this will be continued/finished some day. Because it's really beautiful and I'd LOVE to know how it goes on, with Tony and Loki and Thor and Asgard and Midgard and the dwarves and everything. Yeah. I love it.
Gremlinite chapter 6 . 9/11/2015
I cried this chapter, not just a few stray tears but a nice stream. Damn, you wrote that wave. We went from falling with Tony (loneliest. Ghost. Ever.) to the road of hope. Yeah, he's pretty much lost everything possible, so this is pretty hard to read. I hope that there's more to learn about his fire curse or some such in the next few chapters I get to read before I've caught up. I don't know how much more "whump" I can take. And boy, is this some of the spiciest and we'll rounded whump-coaster of Avengers fanfiction I have ever read.

Where's your squadron of fans and fair share of reviews? This is divine. Thank you for sharing your writing. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/11/2015
How are you eliciting so many feels? We are only in chapter two! This writing is the good stuff. My favorite uses of metaphor and description this chapter were Tony as the hippie that took the bad acid and the unwanted speck of dust floating around Asgard. Sweet juniper berries, thank you for sharing! What an unexpected and pleasant surprise.
Mistress Storm chapter 11 . 2/27/2014
OMFG! I love this fic! You hear, LOVE IT! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!
Terri'smind chapter 11 . 11/20/2013
Awesome story. Can't wait for more.
LycanthaRose chapter 11 . 11/13/2013
I absolutely love your story!
I just started reading it two days ago and couldn't stop, please tell me you haven't abandoned it? I love the interaction between Stark and the others and how you seem to be keeping the characters personalities pretty canon while introducing new ones that fit so well. I can't wait to see how else you explore the realms, people and Stark himself :)
Eagerly awaiting the next chapter and hoping we still have quite an adventure before us! Thank you for sharing your amazing writing and ideas with us so far, and keep up the great work!
Lyca :)
Sheeshasan chapter 11 . 10/26/2013
AH! I feel like dancing jumping up and down like a maniac all over the place now! This story has me riveted to my screen! Can only hope that you do plan on updating it eventually (please?). It has to be the slowest romance incoming I've ever seen by the way but I couldn't care less! I love this to bits! Love the dwarves but Odin and more particularly Frigga make my skin crawl...
Guest chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
wonderful. thank you for posting. and continuing this.
Kastanis chapter 11 . 9/13/2013
:) Espero no tardes mucho en actualizar, me encnta tu historia!
Ruby chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
This is gold :) I've never read another story quite like it, you should definitely keep writing! :)
Renne Michaels chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This is the best chapter. Hope you update soon. Thanks for posting!
This is amazing chapter 11 . 6/8/2013
Like, really bloody amazing. Your writing is incredible, the whole premise of the fic is freaking brilliant and the added Norse Mythology aspects are perfect for the story!
I loved this latest chapter the most so far, everything about is makes me stupidly happy, ehehe.
I wonder what Loki will give as a gift in return. I have to admit, the first thing that crossed my mind was him sneaking Tony out of Asgard and into Midgard for a few hours so he can at least say hello to everyone (or goodbye, for that matter), although I think that might not be the case...
Either way, I really REALLY look forward to reading more, because as I said it, this is BLOODY AMAZING.