Reviews for Soulless and FancyFree
DeepBlueJoy chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
well, drat, it had to end just as it was getting interesting. are you ever gonna finish this?
Sacherine chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
like it
Guest chapter 9 . 9/2/2013
so very awesome
Gracfully chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
awesome can't wait 2 find out what Giles does when he meets vampire Willow & Anya also wonder what humann Willow, Xander & Buffy will think of their Vampire selves
Gracfully chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
:) neat especially when Buffy says "I'll play the part as Spike's little sweetheart Drusilla… but when it's just us… just the five of us, we'll be the biggest, baddest, big-bads such a very Buffy thing to say
Gracfully chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
I like it
Gracfully chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
so awesome start
Emolichic1 chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
I hope you can continue.
BiJane chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
Oh, the vamps are perfect. Tara is always lovely, Xander's amusing, Anya's still Anya-y.
Love how Buffy's playing Dru though, that one's really good. Intriguing continuation, as well.
BiJane chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Wow.
Hee, Vamp-Willow's so Vamp-Willow. I need better adjectives, but wow; she's perfect. In character, especially with Tara, and it's really good.
You write the evil guys so well. Their actions are definitely the highlight; though you paint really vivid pictures, especially Dru-Buffy wandering the halls, later. She and Spike are a good couple.
BiJane chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
You write all of the vamped-up Scoobies so well. Can tell who they are, but they just come across so well.
Soulless Buffy is a highlight though. Believable plan, and the way the hunger of the vamps is written is almost chilling.
The brief Willow/Tara scene was beautifully written, as well.
BiJane chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Woo hoo, vamp-Willow! Yay.
Interesting chapter, again. you do a really good job at writing all the characters; they all feel write, recognizable while being soulless, and it works well. Vamp-Willow and Tara especially.
Anya's probably my favourite though. She's just so... Anya.
BiJane chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
Ok, so far as things I saw coming go, this... wasn't.
Impressive twist. So, future-everyone is evil, now: vampified, and soulless, so... Well, guess some might still have traces of something (Soulless-Spike being partly good), maybe Tara? No idea. Regardless, breathtaking chapter.
And yep, evil-Buffy is delightful.