Reviews for Soulless and FancyFree
like it
Guest chapter 9 . 9/2/2013
so very awesome
Gracfully chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
awesome can't wait 2 find out what Giles does when he meets vampire Willow & Anya also wonder what humann Willow, Xander & Buffy will think of their Vampire selves
Gracfully chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
:) neat especially when Buffy says "I'll play the part as Spike's little sweetheart Drusilla… but when it's just us… just the five of us, we'll be the biggest, baddest, big-bads such a very Buffy thing to say
Gracfully chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
I like it
Gracfully chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
so awesome start
Emolichic1 chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
I hope you can continue.
BiJane chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
Oh, the vamps are perfect. Tara is always lovely, Xander's amusing, Anya's still Anya-y.
Love how Buffy's playing Dru though, that one's really good. Intriguing continuation, as well.
BiJane chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Wow.
Hee, Vamp-Willow's so Vamp-Willow. I need better adjectives, but wow; she's perfect. In character, especially with Tara, and it's really good.
You write the evil guys so well. Their actions are definitely the highlight; though you paint really vivid pictures, especially Dru-Buffy wandering the halls, later. She and Spike are a good couple.
BiJane chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
You write all of the vamped-up Scoobies so well. Can tell who they are, but they just come across so well.
Soulless Buffy is a highlight though. Believable plan, and the way the hunger of the vamps is written is almost chilling.
The brief Willow/Tara scene was beautifully written, as well.
BiJane chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Woo hoo, vamp-Willow! Yay.
Interesting chapter, again. you do a really good job at writing all the characters; they all feel write, recognizable while being soulless, and it works well. Vamp-Willow and Tara especially.
Anya's probably my favourite though. She's just so... Anya.
BiJane chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
Ok, so far as things I saw coming go, this... wasn't.
Impressive twist. So, future-everyone is evil, now: vampified, and soulless, so... Well, guess some might still have traces of something (Soulless-Spike being partly good), maybe Tara? No idea. Regardless, breathtaking chapter.
And yep, evil-Buffy is delightful.
BiJane chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Ooh, interesting how much Buffy's growing into her new role. Especially her lack of a soul: you've written those aspects really well. Intellectually, she feels one way, but without her normal inhibitions... This could be good. or bad. Depending on your perspective, of course.
Her feeding at the end though, that was just... wow, you wrote that so well. Reminds me a little of the discussion we're having on evil characters :p Lovely chapter.