Reviews for Soulless and FancyFree
BiJane chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Ooh, interesting how much Buffy's growing into her new role. Especially her lack of a soul: you've written those aspects really well. Intellectually, she feels one way, but without her normal inhibitions... This could be good. or bad. Depending on your perspective, of course.
Her feeding at the end though, that was just... wow, you wrote that so well. Reminds me a little of the discussion we're having on evil characters :p Lovely chapter.
Bamon chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
Love the story. Great twist, and this vamp-Buffy rules 3 Can't wait for the next chapter!
BiJane chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Ooh, so they're all in the past too.
Hee, always amusing to read how everyone's getting completely lost. Wonder if old-Willow would meet new-Willow, that could be interesting. And oh god, Anya and two Xanders again, that'll end well.
You wrote Anya perfectly at the start though. That was Anya all over.
BiJane chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Ooh, interesting idea for a story.
Buffy-with-bloodlust is being written interestingly. She's Buffy, but then sort-of isn't, and it works really well. plus, likely that she'd be affected by the soulless body.
Lovely idea. Semi-frightening Buffy, and it works wonderfully. Intriguing.
faolan228 chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
Hope this gets updated soon. I wanna see how our vamps handle the Halloween shenanigans.
AnonymousGuest chapter 9 . 3/1/2013
wow this story is so cool so far:D cant wait for an update;D
Aliciaa chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
Lol I forgot about this story, I'm glad your updating again. Oh gosh what are they ganna do to giles, that's ganna be funny
Kingdomalith chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
Oh my gosh!
Haha! I love the vamp version of them all, especially Tara and Willow. XD
I wonder what they're gonna with Giles...
DUN DUN DUN.
Embers and Flame chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
Thank you for sharing another great chapter.
LOVEisRealand4eva chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
please continue, i can't wait to find out what happens next. great story
xtvaddictx chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
Aww. Cliffhanger? Come on! Just when shit was about to go down too! What the hell man! lol. Great chapter as always. I enjoyed it. 3
Embers and Flame chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
Can Dru-Buffy kill high school Buffy and not mess with the timeline? Post more soon I'm curious about this one. Thank you for sharing.
cavemenftw chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Man, E-V-I-L.

Really great story so far.
CailinRua chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
I'm looking forward to seeing what happens once Ethan's costumes get thrown into the mix. I am a little bit worried, though... if Spike loves Buffy (even if he doesn't know it), and Buffy is Dru, but there's a Buffy who isn't Dru... I guess I just have to be patient!
xtvaddictx chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
This story is just too funny lol. I am loving it so much. Can't wait for the next chapter.
71 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »