Reviews for Teachers 1982
theHuntgoeson chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
It's strange seeing Gene as the underdog and Alex as the one icily in control. Any chance of an update?
Hiddenashes 83 chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
Would love to see a update please! X Em
Hiddenashes 83 chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Heya! Just re-reading this story and have to say it"s a brilliant fic! would love to see an update... Can"t wait to see their 'date'.
Cheers, Gingersnapz96(Emma) xx
vikkiphantommoftheoperaaa chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
love it! please update x
Lifeinthe80s chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
I like the idea of this story but I get distracted by the grammar/ spelling mistakes and it makes me lose the flow of what's going on. I also think that maybe you could make it a little longer; it all seems a little rushed and I quite like the plot. Like I said before about starting a new line when a different character speaks; it helps the reader follow it more.
Overall I do enjoy reading the story as the plot and storyline are interesting and unique; and I hope that me giving constructive criticism helps you somehow.

Lifeinthe80s xx
ashesfan0810 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
will lizzie be going any time soon so that gene and alex get together very soon
Lifeinthe80s chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This is quite different to any other Ashes fic I've read, although it does seem rather interesting and I'd like to see where you go with it. One thing I would say is that when you have a different character speak to start a new line; it just makes it easier to follow, I'll keep a look out for the next chapter.

Lifeinthe80s x