Reviews for Impossibility, Improbability, Actuality
angelsofthesky chapter 1 . 1/9
PLEASE START WRITING AGAIN! saw that your last part was 2013 and got so depressed, becouse you do such an amazing job with the characters and it's so hard finding good fanfic xD
Dew That Is Blue chapter 2 . 9/8/2015
Aww I really like this story! Why does it have to end here?! PLEASE WRITE MORE! This is a really really amazing story and I really wanna know whats happening! PLease continue! :D cant wait to see if you do!
FunkyColdMedina chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Yay! This story is so far adorable
ILoveTennant10 chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Please continue, this is amazing!
Prplepixie chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
Please do more
evenster chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
The story is great as well as your description of the characters. I'm looking forward to read more:)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
This is good. More Wholock for me!
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
This looks awesome! Can't wait for more! Update soon please! Ja ne!
Nataly SkyPot chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Muy bueno
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This looks interesting.
rockwithpeace13 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Brilliant! It's a good old fashioned adventure with all my favourite characters in it. Can't wait for you to update
Chris4 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This looks very interesting. We have the Doctor getting all tetchy with Rose and the one-socked victim. Should be interesting to see how it all ties together.
nadrixam chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Oooh, do continue! :D

I'm interested in seeing where this sock thing is going.
Angelic Toaster chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Some alien has a sock fetish? Cool! This is weirdly awesome so far, and the Doctor's sudden mood swings are very well written. Please update soon!
Shade chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Fantastic. Absolutely BRILLIANT! Oh, please, dear writer, write more! And- because I don't happen to have an account- would you mind terribly informing me when a new chapter has arrived? I have a deviantArt account:
TheSherrickNator