Reviews for MyMusic:Just You and Me
MissBriBunny chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Is it weird that I want to see what was happening between Scene and Indie? More smut fics please! :P
gilbird14 chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
I like this very much! Please updateas soon as you can! Thank you for writing this story, it's amazing?!
XxUnwrittenxX chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAT? WHAAAAAAAAT?
Techstep is no more? WHY, MYMUSIC!? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYY!
That's like going against the rules of the universe! It's JUST. NOT. RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!
Reflections of Twilight chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
I bet by the end of this season-thingy, Techno and Dubstep'll be an official couple. Honestly, they need to become a couple, and SOON.
Reflections of Twilight chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
It's fine. I'm always late with updates too. :)
XxUnwrittenxX chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Oh snap...
That was all I had to say. :)
Reflections of Twilight chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
oooh! They got busted!
Annabeth Everdeen chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
It's okay that you can't write smut. I can't either so I just cut to after with ... Also, I think that Techno and Dubstep live together because they said so in the Mosh. I want to see where Techstep goes since they are so adorable.
XxUnwrittenxX chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
OH SHIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZ... THEY'RE GONNA DO IIIIIIIIIIT... :O
I feel awkward bringing up the subject, seeing as I'm only 13 years old.
Good job on the chapter though, I can't wait for more! :D
XxUnwrittenxX chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Awww, it's so cute so far! I love it! Man, it sucks that I didn't even know about this fanfic till a few minutes ago. :/
TECHSTEPPPPPPPPP! :D :D :D :D :D
I love it and I can't wait for the next chapter!
ILoveCupcakes101 chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Great story! I love Techstep, it's my OTP :) Welcome to the MyMusic community :D This fanfic is so cute xx
Annabeth Everdeen chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
It's nice to see a multi-chaptered fic with a lot of Techstep. Welcome to the MyMusic community! :)