Reviews for Distance
Linwe-khlly chapter 24 . 11/20
OMG! THIS. IS. PERFECT! I haven't been able to stop reading it! I haven't slept until I got to this chapter! Please tell me you're going to finish this! Please! It's just... I'm speechless
tara thomure chapter 24 . 10/5
what happed next my email is
ladytigerlili24 chapter 24 . 8/17
Love it!
deathrosekitty chapter 2 . 8/10
Kinda surprised at how stubborn he's being. Makes me wish i could read how they got together.
deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 8/10
Poor Doctor. So clueless. So clueless
CamilleHelene chapter 24 . 7/26
I loved it. This reminds me of my pregnancy, it is really hard to make such decision of being alone or being with someone. The trust issues are hard.

Anyway, you are a great writer, your story is very amazing. I read every in one day, it is amanzing. I must tell you that I am really really anxious for the next chapter.
Please, I dont think I ready for a regeneration or death.
And pretty pretty please, update soon as possible.
I think, certainly think that your other fans are anxious as me.
annabethfan15 chapter 24 . 7/18
This story is just amazing and wonderful! I love it so much!
The last chapter is really great, I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
You make a fabulous job!
eternalLove59 chapter 24 . 7/4
Of course once Rose realizes that the Doctor does love her something happens but I wonder what? What could possibly be keeping him, Martha me Donna from answering Rose's calls? I hope things aren't too complicated. Anyways can't wait fir more to come :)
LadaHathaway chapter 24 . 7/3
Awwwww...what a chapter!
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 21 . 7/3
I love that you have made Rose house home base but could we have a few of the other companion pop in once in awhile.
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 18 . 7/3
I both love and hat the charter but I have to ask where is the Master in all this.
Now I have to ask but can you please have River and Jack pop in. They are some of my favorite charters next to Rose. And what about Rose visit Sarah Jane
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 10 . 7/3
I really like this chapter. it was serious and funny all at the same time. And well I must confess Martha isn't one of my favorite charters I am very interested in seening what you do with her.
Whoviangirl01 chapter 24 . 7/3
I just wanted to mention how wonderful I thought this chapter was. I really enjoyed Rose's revelation. I can't wait for the next chapter!
eternalLove59 chapter 23 . 6/1
This is really something amazing you know. As the chapters passed (well after those really angsty ones) I liked how the Doctor and Rose slowly started getting closer and closer. I can't wait till that moment when they finally take that final step and get together again. Lovely story and can't wait to read more.
mmartin2 chapter 23 . 4/26
Great story. When are you gonna update? Love to know the ending.