Reviews for Distance
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 24 . 5/28
Read all chapters in one sitting, I'm loving this story that much. I'm so desperate for them to get back together and I am so happy that Rose has had a sudden rush of realisation, but I'm also really nervous about what's happened and why the Doctor isn't answering. I hope it's just because they're a little caught up at the moment and that Rose doesn't need to be as worried as she is. Part of me doubts that, though.
I know it's been a long time since you last updated this, but is there any chance that there might be more to come in the near future?
upon-a-girl chapter 24 . 8/18/2016
I NEED A NEW CHAPTER TO THIS, LAURAAAAA!
Thete chapter 24 . 6/14/2016
Absolutely in love with this story and I can't wait for the update! The suspense is killing me. What happened to the Doctor? Martha? Donna? Are they all right? Probably just one of their worse adventures, but I truly hope it isn't as bad as Daleks or Cybermen. Do have a theory what is happening, though and I hope that I'm right because it would explain things.
NJ chapter 24 . 3/5/2016
I marathoned the story overnight and found it absolutely brilliant! Can't wait for your next update!
CosmicEssence chapter 24 . 3/5/2016
huh never thought I'd read a Doctor Rose baby fic, that's usually not on my to do list. Somehow though Ive gotten thoroughly ensconced in this. We do seem to go back and forth a bit with Rose's feelings and I'm glad she's finally worked it out, now I'm trying to figure where in the series they all are that neither of the travellers are picking up?
FelicityQueen23 chapter 24 . 2/27/2016
Please write some more, I really like your story.
Alasse Alcarin chapter 24 . 1/27/2016
Please, we want to next chapter :DDD
WhouffleGirl1303 chapter 24 . 12/25/2015
WHAT HAPPENS OMG THIS IS SO GOOD
Linwe-khlly chapter 24 . 11/20/2015
OMG! THIS. IS. PERFECT! I haven't been able to stop reading it! I haven't slept until I got to this chapter! Please tell me you're going to finish this! Please! It's just... I'm speechless
tara thomure chapter 24 . 10/5/2015
what happed next my email is
ladytigerlili24 chapter 24 . 8/17/2015
Love it!
deathrosekitty chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
Kinda surprised at how stubborn he's being. Makes me wish i could read how they got together.
deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Poor Doctor. So clueless. So clueless
CamilleHelene chapter 24 . 7/26/2015
I loved it. This reminds me of my pregnancy, it is really hard to make such decision of being alone or being with someone. The trust issues are hard.

Anyway, you are a great writer, your story is very amazing. I read every in one day, it is amanzing. I must tell you that I am really really anxious for the next chapter.
Please, I dont think I ready for a regeneration or death.
And pretty pretty please, update soon as possible.
I think, certainly think that your other fans are anxious as me.
annabethfan15 chapter 24 . 7/18/2015
This story is just amazing and wonderful! I love it so much!
The last chapter is really great, I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
You make a fabulous job!