Reviews for How to Seduce a Hawk
Bookdancer chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Cute! BrucexClint is a hard thing to find, and this is one of my faves. Keep writing!
yaoifangirl42 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
"I must be out of practice then. I thought i was trying to seduce you."

*fangirl scream* my favorite line! bruce is such a sneaky bastard in this. i love it
Crazygrrl XD chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Just don't make him wait TOO long ;)
Must.Love.Zombies chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Really cute, I loved it.
Splitbeak chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Wow, you really managed to tell a great story with a lot of depth in very few words. Nicely done!
ijusthavetowrite chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I have this funny image in my head of the Big Guy sharing hulk-size pretzels to Clint who was confused on how to eat them all... xD
Cute story
Jenn chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Ok, this is definitely becoming one of my favourite pairings ever. It's nice to read a story with Bruce being at least a little assertive and not constantly terrified of himself. Wonderful job.
writerchick0214 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Oh.
My.
God.

I so love you right now! A Bruce/Clint writer who does great work and has more than one story. I'm in heaven.

This was beyond adorable. Hulk sharing his pretzel was a perfect touch. Hulk trying to get Clints attention to...sooooo awesome.

Also, seductive Bruce? I need more of that. When he walked around and bracketed Clint with his arms and admitted he was trying to seduce him? Holy crap...my heart. It stopped.