Reviews for Ripples in Still Water
Angelalex242 chapter 77 . 12/15/2014
Poor Ben. I know it's not important in your universe...but I really did want to see him finish redeeming Vestara. To pull one more soul out of the Dark.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/23/2014
I get how Tahiri would be tricky. She has so much depth and she's just different than most Jedi/book characters/people. But being odd myself I really related to her.
Anyway, you asked what I think. And though I don't think you got her "voice" quite right, I really enjoyed what you did with the characters there.
Zipfelmtze900 chapter 77 . 7/12/2014
Ohh, Ves and Ben... this makes me so sad... I'm kind of still hoping that they'll be happy someday ;)
SwordMasterZ chapter 77 . 6/22/2014
so is she his ex ?
Zipfelmtze900 chapter 76 . 6/12/2014
Oh god, this is heartbreaking, but good! I really felt something while reading this. I wished they could've spend more time with their son and that doesn't only apply to luke and mara but to most rebels with their kids
imperator277 chapter 76 . 6/11/2014
Another awesome chapter. Still wish for a story with an alternate universe where Gwen celchu and Ben end up together. Think on it. Please!
SwordMasterZ chapter 76 . 6/11/2014
i that was sad but i liked it
Zipfelmtze900 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I really liked this fic as a whole :D it hws both heartbreaking and funny moments and i really wish there was more. You did a really good job at this storys
imperator277 chapter 55 . 3/21/2014
Love this chapter cause I like Gwen. You should try for a story where they end up together. They could have met in the maw when they were little get up to an kinds of trouble together growing up and eventually marry. It is worth a shot. Consider it please!
Alderaan Girl chapter 75 . 5/26/2013
Welcome back :)
Writers block, it sucks doesn't it. I've been not so efficiently dealing with it for months now.

Beautiful piece by the way, Han's POV is perfect for the situation. I've given it a lot of thought about how terrible it must be to have such visions as Jedi do and you've put it in words perfectly. Great job :)
GravityNeko chapter 75 . 5/26/2013
I liked this...I actually don't remember this part in the book. I need to go back and look at it I guess. I know Invincible is the last one.
Onimiman chapter 74 . 4/13/2013
wow, something about Ben and Myri here that isn't sap. good job.

btw, does it make u feel comfortable that not only did I kill off Ben some time ago in one of my fics, but I also killed off Myri recently by having Allana kill her?
newdawn12 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
You should put in a few chapters where he talks to Mara, her force ghost would probably be checking up on him regularly
Onimiman chapter 73 . 3/18/2013
I forgot about that scene in Conviction; thanks for reminding me about it.
GravityNeko chapter 73 . 3/18/2013
Nice. I really like the introspection