Reviews for Ripples in Still Water
Zipfelmtze900 chapter 1 . 4/11
I really liked this fic as a whole :D it hws both heartbreaking and funny moments and i really wish there was more. You did a really good job at this storys
imperator277 chapter 55 . 3/21
Love this chapter cause I like Gwen. You should try for a story where they end up together. They could have met in the maw when they were little get up to an kinds of trouble together growing up and eventually marry. It is worth a shot. Consider it please!
Alderaan Girl chapter 75 . 5/26/2013
Welcome back :)
Writers block, it sucks doesn't it. I've been not so efficiently dealing with it for months now.

Beautiful piece by the way, Han's POV is perfect for the situation. I've given it a lot of thought about how terrible it must be to have such visions as Jedi do and you've put it in words perfectly. Great job :)
GravityNeko chapter 75 . 5/26/2013
I liked this...I actually don't remember this part in the book. I need to go back and look at it I guess. I know Invincible is the last one.
Onimiman chapter 74 . 4/13/2013
wow, something about Ben and Myri here that isn't sap. good job.

btw, does it make u feel comfortable that not only did I kill off Ben some time ago in one of my fics, but I also killed off Myri recently by having Allana kill her?
newdawn12 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
You should put in a few chapters where he talks to Mara, her force ghost would probably be checking up on him regularly
Onimiman chapter 73 . 3/18/2013
I forgot about that scene in Conviction; thanks for reminding me about it.
GravityNeko chapter 73 . 3/18/2013
Nice. I really like the introspection
Alderaan Girl chapter 70 . 3/17/2013
Hahahahaha I just can't stop laughing. Luke being drunk is always a story promising fun :D And what a cruel punishment Mara gave him, really funny
bec chapter 71 . 3/14/2013
Love it!
GravityNeko chapter 72 . 3/15/2013
sexy (whistles)
Onimiman chapter 72 . 3/15/2013
smart movie to get him laid...

i wonder what a girl would ever find attractive in Onimi. off topic, i know, but hey, that's me.
bec chapter 70 . 3/13/2013
Oh I love it!
topsilog00 chapter 71 . 3/14/2013
T.T if only this did happen - valin would have made a great master! Great stories btw :)
Onimiman chapter 71 . 3/14/2013
I'd still pick Jacen though, even though he'd end up a psychotic Sith.