Reviews for Steal Away Home
Komiv chapter 36 . 5/31
Finally caught up with this one! Loving it thus far-it's really neat to see how the characters interact now that they're outside of Kirkwall and really travelling together all the time. I've really liked the arcs this story has gone through thus far-interested to see if/when Macie will come back, and if Isabella and Merrill will show up again later on down the road, or if Ferelden will end up facing an Exalted March after all. The dynamic between Aeryn and Sebastian continues to reveal interesting facets of their characters-ups and downs as they both continue to deal with/come to terms with their lives as they are now.

Extremely interested to see the Seekers coming into play. I'm curious if you'll keep with Cassandra and what all we find out in Inquisition or take things more AU for this story-and of course how people will start reacting to Sebastian now that he's much closer to Starkhaven proper. Excited to see where this goes next!
FenZev chapter 35 . 8/19/2014
I love how your plot weaves ;)
FenZev chapter 34 . 8/18/2014
Awww yay engagement, and everyone safe and sound ;)
FenZev chapter 33 . 6/6/2014
Whole lot to process in this chapter, as always you intrigue me!
FenZev chapter 32 . 4/4/2014
Two of my favorites travelling together, such fun to read. I like the idea of the rocks, never would've thought of something to brilliant and entirely possible in this type of world. And of course, the betrothed, best ever ;)
FenZev chapter 31 . 2/4/2014
I love the amount of detail and backstory you continue to bring to these characters!
FenZev chapter 30 . 1/18/2014
I both love and hate her stubborness sometimes lol, but I'm glad Aeryn was able to open up a bit more. These two have so much together, share so much, and really compliment each other without even realizing it. As much as she tries to fight it, she needs his love to keep her sane I feel, and I think he understands that about her better than anyone.
GlysMari chapter 30 . 1/10/2014
Tastefully written. Beautifully rendered. Lovingly presented. I think you are correct about the chapter aiding in the development of the characters and their relationship. Very well done.
FenZev chapter 29 . 12/30/2013
Oh he'll forgive her. He has to, or I'm gonna have to jump into this story and smack a brother ;)
FenZev chapter 28 . 10/20/2013
Leave it to Varric to get the ball rolling..love it ;)
xBlackStars chapter 28 . 10/19/2013
Loved it; well written like always! Can't wait for the next chapter - keep up the good work!
GlysMari chapter 28 . 10/18/2013
Patience is a virtue. I know this is true because (as Bodahn would say)... 'Ah, you have returned'.
And with a very good chapter, if I do say so myself.
jasminemilktea83 chapter 19 . 10/8/2013
I'd really liked to have been able to read Bethany at the Satinalia ball and with Fenris after, more than Aeryn & Sebastian again. I think they're interesting and I hope they develop slowly? Considering they are each ending a previous relationship and neither seems the type to just jump to another quickly. But I love their interactions.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
The scene with Fenris and the kids was adorable as well as hilarious. Very nicely done. I also would like to say that I enjoy your Merrill. She's matured by the end of the game after the experience she's gained and you show it well, with her ways of plying Macie when needed, her keeping her blood magic discreet, etc. Her visit to Mahariel's grave was very sweet. I like the way you write her.
jasminemilktea chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
Fenris' first line cracked me up. Loved it.

Oh, Anders, you SOB. I couldn't believe his gall going for Fenris' markings and how they were used by Danarius. I get the feeling he wants to know if he can use them to create an opportunity for escape. I do think that if anything, Anders is a brilliant escape artist. At this point he had escaped the circle so many times, the Grey Wardens, and eluded capture for a good span of maybe ten years in Kirkwall, with such a strong Templar presence. He had to have been an absolute expert. Hawke should used magebane on him, or something. He's going to get away too easily.

I think the hints you've put in about his current mindset and character create a delicious suspense as to what will happen. During the game it's shocking just how nasty he starts to be in conversation with the others, even Aveline (as if you can find a reason to be nasty to Aveline!). You can really see that he is not the same loveable, affable guy anymore. It's almost like his heart is completely gone or diseased.

Incidentally, I always find it weird when there are post-game fics where Anders is fine and everybody seems cool with him. I can't see any realistic way for that to happen.

I can't wait to see what happens next.