Reviews for Of Law and Angels
ccluvshorses101 chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
Yay! I'm singled you've continued this ;D
peppe1951 chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
if Neal can't find anything and is stumped then its time to call in Mozzie
peppe1951 chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
the thief is a woman?
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Great start...
JustRandomPerson chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
YEAH! :D Update! Thank you for not blowing them up. I can't wait for the next update. Don't leave us hanging for all to long.
ccluvshorses101 chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
Your doing amazing :) so glad you have kept on with this story!
POLICE in the BOX chapter 8 . 3/14/2013
I hate cliffhanger! But the story is great so...
Big fan chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
Just hope the boobytrap that's planned isn't going to kill anybody. I'm so excited I can't wait till you update again
Guest chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
You're really good at the crime part! It's really good.
Looney Tunes chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
Eek eek eeeeeeeeeeeeep! I'm a seal... wait, I'm a lion, and your story's like a steak. I don't think I'm all there... I'll just hug myself. Loved the chapter! Is Elizabeth, The Gentleman?
No Name chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
Sitting and waiting. Waiting and sitting.
Have a brain blast!
ccluvshorses101 chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
Yay! You're back :) sorry I missed your email, been on a semi vacation.
Anyway- so glad to see this amazing plot, and your wonderful writing and style back on my pc screen. You really do write so brilliantly! I loved moxie dialogue in here, you caught it perfectly!
And hmm, I wonder why moz would work with them :) shall be answered soon I hope ;)
dragonlover44 chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
This is an interesting idea for a story and I have quite liked it so far. I do feel as though I should be nit-picky about how you spelt Neal's name in this chapter though - you spelt it like this: Neil.

Keep the story coming please,
dragonlover44
Antistalker chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
That was... awesome! I'm still mad though... you need to start uploading more frequently if you want to heal the wounds your time away has caused us.
anonymous chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
write the new chapter! please!