Reviews for Captured by Pitch
Upppddaaaate I need chapter29 to 40 if possible but please update
KitoH chapter 28 . 11/26/2017
We need an update!
I need an update!
I wanna know what happens next!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/7/2017
Hello. I am N. I must ask if this story will ever be finished? This is one of the best stories I have ever read and I can tell it isn’t finished.
NikkiBikki chapter 28 . 9/11/2017
come on keep writting.. ! please this is gold
JordanfromFlorida chapter 28 . 4/13/2017
Please continue this story! It's amazin'.
Guest chapter 28 . 1/5/2017
I love the story when is the next update ~
acetwolf94 chapter 28 . 1/2/2017
Guest chapter 28 . 11/9/2016
Wow, first time I've read this and it's amazing! Extremely sadistic, but very detailed and emotional! Please tell me this isn't it, there must be more to come! I'm totally hooked and don't want it to end there!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/5/2016
Where did you go this was so amazing I loved every minute of reading it and then you left me you just left

I'm re reading this

And l do it

Again and again
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
this is beautiful omg 3
HopeFrostRunnerDragonFire chapter 28 . 9/27/2016
Ahhhh! I remember reading this story years ago and it was so good, I don't suppose you ever plan on updating? (that wasn't a dig or anything, just hoping you will, im hooked!)
Seiun - Galaxy Dragon chapter 28 . 9/21/2016
Pls Update soon! I LOVEEE this story!
Skimaskmaster chapter 8 . 8/27/2016
Okay, I remember three years ago when I read this fic in its entirety and now I'm re-reading it and all I gotta say is that Edgelord420 is in the house. It's not bad per-se it's that my repertoire has grown and it's interesting to see how your writing has grown since you've written this. Btw this fic is bleak af and it's not a bad thing it's just very very bleak and sort of raises a couple of questions about pain and blood when it comes to spirits and such. Pretty cool tho i gotta say
Littwink chapter 13 . 8/15/2016
Pitch sounds desperate with Jamie.
Zucchini999 chapter 28 . 8/14/2016
OMG! This is so good! When are you going to update? I WANT MORE OF THIS STORY! Please update!
2,113 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »