Reviews for Captured by Pitch
Really inteanes storie.
WoodlandPrincess chapter 29 . 8/25
Please keep writing!
Shalheira chapter 29 . 8/12
Hey I just read your story and I have to say what an amazing story you've written here. I'm looking forward to your next chapter!
AKAISO chapter 29 . 8/3
Can't wait for the update of this story. Take your time though no rushing it
gennyrohling chapter 29 . 7/16
acrisafu chapter 29 . 6/21
Awesome! Can't wait for the update
Ghost Writer X7 chapter 29 . 6/16
Thank you so much for continuing this story. It was pretty much the first one I started reading and I was sad when you had not updated for so long. I am happy that you are continuing on. Can not wait to read the next chapter. I am not really one to complain or criticize either so I will pretty much like anything that you post. Keep on writing. :)
EmmaLennyEddie chapter 29 . 6/6
Huzzah! A warm welcome back!
PlaidOtaku chapter 29 . 6/3
PlaidOtaku chapter 10 . 6/2
I love this story! I have read a few Pitch captures Jack stories but yours is the best by far. Normally the things being done by Jack are really not that bad and it's boring and all the same. But you make it gruesome and really, greatly dramatic. Love this story!
This is the best fanfic I have ever read, please write more!
blueguy100 chapter 1 . 5/24
This is the first Rise of the Guardian fics I have ever read and I am SO HAPPY IT WAS THIS ONE! I swear this is just pure gold. I love that it's a darker theme and that it shows a more vulnerable side of the guardians. I favorited the story and followed it and I can't wait for you to update!
XxTheMoonRiddlexX chapter 29 . 5/23
Your fanfic was the first I ever read, so, I know I'M not going anywhere! You can do it, we all believe in you!
Pterra5 chapter 29 . 5/20
*long gasp* i honestly thought i'd never see this updated. i'm so pleased right now ;_;
actually thegirlwhoneverforgot, but YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYyyyyyyyyyyy! you're doin good!
2,082 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »