Reviews for Captured by Pitch
Just-another-fan chapter 28 . 1/27
Omg please please PLEASE continue to update! I got so into this entire fanfic and was so sad when it just stopped! You're writing is amazing!
Sylvermist chapter 28 . 1/23
I love this story! I love how you perfectly captured each characters emotions into words and successfully made the readers drown fully into your story. Each chapter made me grew tense and threw me to the edge of my seat. I love that kind of suspense. I love your work. I love it, I love it. Please update soon! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
oh my gosh- the part where bunny comforted a distressed jack warmed my heart. Pitch why you so meeaaannnn xD
HteSadShips chapter 28 . 1/19
yoUr an amazing writer! I can't wait for the new chapter! best of lUck :U! I enjoy this story WAY more than I shoUld, bUt I don't mind becaUse its amaziiiiiing!
poneeighh chapter 28 . 1/19
wait never mind my last comment! I didn't see it was updated a little while ago! ahaha silly me... AMAZING STORY :D
poneeighh chapter 28 . 1/19
agh what happened!? it ended so suddenly ;-; I at least wanna know what happened, loss of motivation or just stopped because you simply lost interest? just know that I thought that although this story was dark and violent, I loved every word of it! just that feeling from your words was great! 3
Mordollwen Castiel chapter 28 . 1/19
Your story is so great ! You are an amazing writer ! :D
Jubs chapter 28 . 1/4
OHMYGOSH THIS FANFIC IS SO AWESOME! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I absolutely love your writing style and the way you manage to describe perfectly the characters emotions! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER *screams* *realizes the way everyone is looking at me* 'cough' 'cough' Well... That was awkward... UPDATE SOON PLEEEEASSEEE
Pterra5 chapter 28 . 1/3
I'm confused. It says this updated 20hrs ago, but I remember reading this chapter already awhile ago. Did you just edit it?
P1nk4m3n4 chapter 16 . 12/26/2015
Well, to be fair you are pretty sick... But so am I and dark fics filled with torture and abuse are my favourite!
mentalweirdo356 chapter 29 . 12/15/2015
Please put up a new chapter soon! This is a AWESOME fanfic!
truebluelover152 chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
I love it!
Stardustlover chapter 4 . 8/27/2015
Really inteanes storie.
WoodlandPrincess chapter 29 . 8/25/2015
Please keep writing!
Shalheira chapter 29 . 8/12/2015
Hey I just read your story and I have to say what an amazing story you've written here. I'm looking forward to your next chapter!
2,094 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »