Reviews for Captured by Pitch
KiwiSaladFace chapter 1 . 2/25
Hello! I realize you no longer update this but fantastic story. Wish you would have continued! :)
Why can't pitch give up? He visited tooth and Jack
ChibiOkami200 chapter 29 . 2/4
Please, please, please!Continuing the story! This can not end this way, then I need to know what will happen, and what happened with the mark of Jack ?!I need to know! I love your fanfiction, really, and if you could continue it would be very grateful.
Anyway, take care and good luck.

PS: Sorry my bad English is not my native language.
JohnnyCade4EVR chapter 29 . 1/24
Oh no! I've finally gotten to the point of no return! Now I'm gonna hafta join the others waiting for updates :P please update soon this is soooo good!
JohnnyCade4EVR chapter 28 . 1/24
Oh it was so peaceful at the end there! Great chapter!
JohnnyCade4EVR chapter 16 . 1/14
Hawt dang... Yeah I totally get what you said about your sadistic side, I do that too c: this is a really great fic tho!
Zee chapter 29 . 1/9
I really love this story. Do you know when you're gonna update though?
JessicaliliannaPotter chapter 29 . 1/1
Waiting for the next chapter :)
DragonRobotkid676 chapter 29 . 12/26/2014
What it can't end here please continue it please it is to good to end it here
Broncogirl99 chapter 29 . 12/25/2014
What happened to not giving up? I LOVE this story dark or not.
Nightwriter222 chapter 29 . 12/20/2014
Oh dear... that's certainly not good. Please come back and finish this story! Don't leave Jack like this! Other than that, I must say I quite like your writing style. It's elegant and descriptive yet still gets to the point in a good amount of time. Keep going, you're dong great! Thank you.
MusicMage1 chapter 29 . 12/7/2014
This whole story is REALLY good! However I'm a little confused... You say your on a roll with chapter 30, but now it's been about a year and a half. What happened? I hope everything's okay.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 29 . 12/3/2014
Aaaaaarrrrgh! Just as it was getting good! Please update soon! Know it might be odd but I actually do enjoy reading dark stories (though it makes sense seeing as my favorite author/poet of all time is Poe). Love the story so far, please keep up the good work. Got me spinning in circles on my computer chair waiting for the update. :)
Guest chapter 29 . 11/29/2014
I'm assuming you aren't going to review :/ you did a really good job of toying with my emotions though! (Complete compliment I promise. Not sure how that came out)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
So I'm going to assume that you aren't goin to finish this...
2,047 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »