Reviews for Breath of Life
isang.tejada chapter 1 . 7/5
omg love the story ... please update I really wanna know what happens next
jcampbell943 chapter 22 . 1/25
Thanks for reading? What the what? Is there another installment I should be going to because that was one hell of a cliff hanger no pun intended! OMG I need to know what happens!
12Rayne chapter 22 . 12/23/2017
Damn. Why is it that all the good writers online never finish their stories? *sniff* this story by far is my favorite Bella/Paul story even if it's not finished.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/17/2017
Please please please finish this story! It's amazing!
venia17 chapter 22 . 11/29/2017
Hiii. I don't even know if you will see this. But why haven't you updated? Please please please just tell me what happened or something. Is something going on? Will you finish the story?
Maffalda chapter 22 . 9/22/2017
It is so unfortunate that a writer of great talent like yours with this story so exciting, astonishing even, and so well structured does not finish his stories. It's sad.
fallingyuki chapter 22 . 9/14/2017
Whoa. Massive cliffhanger. I know you haven't touched this in so long but I hope you still feel like writing more. I also liked your recommendations the first few chapters. I'm going to check them out now
Asia126 chapter 22 . 7/15/2017
please update
LittleWolf1991 chapter 22 . 7/11/2017
you are the devil for leaving us with a cliffhanger.
tamwhit chapter 22 . 3/26/2017
Please update your story
QSWhidbee2010 chapter 22 . 2/26/2017
Pretty, pretty Please update soon! I absolutely love this Paul and Bella story. So I'm hoping you'll find the time or your muse and be able to finish it. Can't wait to find out if Bella and Makala are alright, if she's pregnant,if she will find out about the wolves, and how her and Paul's relationship will progress. Looking forward to reading more *hint**hint* :D
Thanks
Q
jahkarahlyoung chapter 22 . 12/3/2016
Are you freaking kidding me!. Why this is the worst time to stop writing.
ninibella chapter 22 . 7/13/2016
tu reprend ta fiction quand merci
The 5 of Spades chapter 4 . 6/29/2016
I usually hate it when Bella's a brat, but the fact that she's aware of her brattiness and it's not actually inherent is highly amusing to me.
The 5 of Spades chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Wow. The chasm thing hit home.