Reviews for Breath of Life
HusnaLaHote chapter 19 . 4/8
An absolutely amazing chap, thanks god rose is still trying to protect bells, but I wonder what is the pixie bitch up to.[I never liked the girl, with her mendling business] so bells is james singer? Now that's intresting, jax is actually quil's dad? Wow! Now that was a shoker lol. I can't wait to find out what happens at the next pack meeting. Love Old quil.

That was some hot sex, I wonder if paul marked her, it will be epic if he did.
Mischief101 chapter 19 . 4/3
Damn I really want the next chapter. I always knew that Jax was special, that he wasn't an ordinary dog but I didn't guess that he was Quil IV.
jacobsgirl007 chapter 19 . 3/24
Very interesting chapter, can't wait to see Bella's reaction to everything when she finds out. So James is coming to forks, now that will be interesting. I hope you are well and that RL isn't kicking you to hard, great chapter.
lenniem chapter 19 . 3/23
Enjoying your story and really looking forward to more. I like this Paul, and Quils 3,4 and 5!
sweetness4683 chapter 19 . 3/22
Loved the chapter and great to see you posting. Can't wait to see what happens at the council meeting.
YankeeGirlNJ chapter 19 . 3/17
Creepy...
Good chapter though.
Can't wait for more.
alyssamcgrath chapter 19 . 3/15
Oh no!
I how the pack or the cullens are able to stop him!
I also think that they should tell Bella about the pack!
And why was Bella so angry when she arrived at the cliffs?
I can't wait for the next update:)
mum2shane chapter 19 . 3/14
love this story can't wait 4 more ... i hope paul never imprints
MYWINTERFIREFLY4 chapter 19 . 3/14
That was totally WICKED! I loooved it ! I'm so happy you've updated I have been looking forward to this! I can't wait to read more its amazing!
mizz-sunshin3 chapter 19 . 3/14
I knew that Jax was too smart not to have a spirit in him. I'm looking forward to how Bella reacts when she figures things out and I hope that Paul rips James' head off. Good chapter! :)
nesciamema chapter 19 . 3/13
Damn, what happened at the council meeting? And did Paul almost claim her? This is really getting good!
blueguju chapter 19 . 3/13
Another great chapter! Did Paul's wolf find his mate? Kim still annoys me, please tell me Jared does something about it like Quil did? I'm so glad that Bella will figure everything out next chapter, in which I hope will be coming soon. So excited!
mounds01 chapter 19 . 3/13
This was very good.
its amazing keep writing
hairline chapter 18 . 2/17
Please write more this story is so good. Thank you