Reviews for Breath of Life
ninibella chapter 22 . 7/13
tu reprend ta fiction quand merci
The 5 of Spades chapter 4 . 6/29
I usually hate it when Bella's a brat, but the fact that she's aware of her brattiness and it's not actually inherent is highly amusing to me.
The 5 of Spades chapter 1 . 6/29
Wow. The chasm thing hit home.
melbrewerlvn chapter 22 . 6/10
omg plz plz plz update
In Love With Paul-Seth-Jasper chapter 22 . 5/22
Omg! I need more pleasseeeeeee...

I can't believe you left it off like that... I hope there okay.. please write more soon..
GoddessxNyte2 chapter 22 . 4/27
why...why would you stop there?! pls pls pls update again soon. i've read this whole story since 8am this morning and i seriously need and want more. hoping rose and Alice don't die..also hoping Seth lives. seriously need to know everything turns out alright. going crazy not knowing what happens next.
Olivia Williams chapter 22 . 12/27/2015
I wish you would update pretty please
ptl4ever419 chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
Wait a second if Bella is 18 then shouldn't the house be hers?
Guest chapter 22 . 11/20/2015
Omg update soon! Wasn't expecting that! Can't believe you left it on a Cliffy! Please update soon
Guest chapter 22 . 11/15/2015
What a cliff-hanger. I've been reading this all week and am sooo sad that there isn't another "next" button to press. Looking forward to more chapters. I need more chapters!
Tsuki no Echo chapter 21 . 11/14/2015
Ultimate cliffhanger!
Pretty sure this is the second or third time I've read this. LOVE this fic!
You're gonna continue this right? Right?
-gives teary wolfy eyes-
Romantic Journalist chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Why no imprinting? Will that not be a thing in your story, or not for them?
nhacker chapter 22 . 9/21/2015
Need a update
Guest chapter 22 . 8/9/2015
Loved it so far. Hope you continue with it someday.
Liljaiiris chapter 22 . 8/1/2015
Damn, this is Soooo Gooood! Absolutely one of the best FFs I've ever read! Love how you've made the characters, especially Bella is awesome - not the typical angsty one :) Can't wait to find out more about her past and the way the pack is going to find out about it. Please update soon, this too exciting to be left unsettled!