Reviews for Breath of Life
B4bidden.Products chapter 22 . 5/12
Pretty pretty pretty please update soon I absolutely this story it is now my favourite of the month worth so far would love if I ca give you 5 on my list I email to my friends
Hi, I don't have an account for this site, but I wanted to key you know that this is an amazing story and I truly hope you continue it soon!
unmanageable1 chapter 22 . 3/14
Please finish! Please!
LunaJadeNyx chapter 22 . 3/13
Please tell me you're still working on this story
cloudshadow22 chapter 22 . 2/15
What a cliff-hanger. I've been reading this all week and am SO sad that there isn't another "next" button to press. Looking forward to more chapters.
cloudshadow22 chapter 20 . 2/15
Love the way you mix the details of the canon tale between times and characters. Great chapter.
cloudshadow22 chapter 14 . 2/15
Fabulous last line - your Old Quil is the best!
cloudshadow22 chapter 13 . 2/14
Feeling such sadness for Bella; Charlie certainly could have been the dad she needed even if he wasn't sure of her paternity - how painful as a child to feel that your parents don't love you. Interesting details about the Cullens - hoping they get back to Forks before that rogue vampire sinks his teeth into our friend Bella.
cloudshadow22 chapter 12 . 2/14
Enjoying all the mystery and uniqueness of this story - truly unlike any other. Thanks for sharing it with us.
cloudshadow22 chapter 9 . 2/14
Not totally clear about whether Seth phased in the room enough for Bella to realize that he was a wolf or just partially in his eyes and teeth. No one seemed to address it, so I'll wait for future chapters to find out.
cloudshadow22 chapter 8 . 2/14
Love the touches of humor among the details of this story. Such a different Charlie; hope he comes around by the end of the story. I usually like his character, but not here - yet.
cloudshadow22 chapter 6 . 2/14
Terrific backstory as to why there is such a gulf between Bella and Charlie. Enjoying this story very much!
carina2026 chapter 22 . 2/10
Omg! Talk about a cliff hanger! Now we all need am update!
alexis8820 chapter 22 . 1/24
Very well written...can't wait to see what happened next, I'm hoping that is soon ;)
Mist17 chapter 22 . 1/24