Reviews for Breath of Life
Loved it so far. Hope you continue with it someday.
Liljaiiris chapter 22 . 8/1
Damn, this is Soooo Gooood! Absolutely one of the best FFs I've ever read! Love how you've made the characters, especially Bella is awesome - not the typical angsty one :) Can't wait to find out more about her past and the way the pack is going to find out about it. Please update soon, this too exciting to be left unsettled!
miszharleyquinn chapter 22 . 7/29
Please update and finish this story please
leti0709 chapter 22 . 6/30
I literally cannot believe you left the story with that as the cliffhanger 0_O Really?

I guess real life can get in the way but man what a chapter to abandon a story on...I hope you one day come back.
leti0709 chapter 10 . 6/29
I never read a non imprinting story where imprinting still exists. I don't understand how there can be a HEA? I need my HEA lol

I love this story though...even though it was abandoned I think it's super original. Maybe one day you will come to it.
Marjory Stewart-Baxter chapter 22 . 6/11
NOOOOOOOOOO! You can't leave it here! Please don't leave it like this!
B4bidden.Products chapter 22 . 5/12
Pretty pretty pretty please update soon I absolutely this story it is now my favourite of the month worth so far would love if I ca give you 5 on my list I email to my friends
Hi, I don't have an account for this site, but I wanted to key you know that this is an amazing story and I truly hope you continue it soon!
unmanageable1 chapter 22 . 3/14
Please finish! Please!
LunaJadeNyx chapter 22 . 3/13
Please tell me you're still working on this story
cloudshadow22 chapter 22 . 2/15
What a cliff-hanger. I've been reading this all week and am SO sad that there isn't another "next" button to press. Looking forward to more chapters.
cloudshadow22 chapter 20 . 2/15
Love the way you mix the details of the canon tale between times and characters. Great chapter.
cloudshadow22 chapter 14 . 2/15
Fabulous last line - your Old Quil is the best!
cloudshadow22 chapter 13 . 2/14
Feeling such sadness for Bella; Charlie certainly could have been the dad she needed even if he wasn't sure of her paternity - how painful as a child to feel that your parents don't love you. Interesting details about the Cullens - hoping they get back to Forks before that rogue vampire sinks his teeth into our friend Bella.
cloudshadow22 chapter 12 . 2/14
Enjoying all the mystery and uniqueness of this story - truly unlike any other. Thanks for sharing it with us.