Reviews for Rebirth
Guest chapter 36 . 7/6/2013
Wow this story was great! Some nice plot twists and shows the definition of a true king :)
Guest chapter 23 . 7/5/2013
Holy shit link that was awesome! X.X
Flugg chapter 36 . 6/7/2013
Congrats on everything and a huge work done! It's hard work to finish a story, and yours are executed extremely well!
Flugg chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
Absentminded Link and Zelda was a wonderful plot. It's a good vessel to explore what would they would be without the blessings of the Triforce, and their vulnerability made them extremely sympathetic.

Your cast did a great job of leading the story in their absence. I love the way you manage to balance all these characters' presence and roles.
Flugg chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
Awwwwww, I waited 350,000 words for this moment. I totally respect that romance isn't the story's primary theme, and your work is much more than that.

However, it's a delight to briefly rejoice in these moments of Zelda and Link. Hunger is the best spice, yeah?
staticblast1 chapter 36 . 6/7/2013
Tano, the stories were amazing. I say stories because i was originally review the first one, but then i found out about rebirth. So... let the praising begin. I actually liked brent's character before he was nice. That opinion still holds even after his nicer side was shown. The character i actually had the most problems with was Katrina(big shock). She came across weird to me and while i did begin to like her overtime, originally she was meh(atleast with me). I will say that killing the true American superhero twice(the postman) was a bit much, but i can understand why. Personally, i wish i knew your real name so WHEN your book is published, i can check it out(i haven't checked the bio to see if it's there and I'm on a mobile so if i check now i lose all progress typing). Loved the stories and can't wait for Wanted or the novel. Till then, peace*holds up peace sign*
Hylius chapter 36 . 6/7/2013
I've been following this story for years, ever since the early days of Resurrection. Each chapter was a delight, and as usual it's a sweet sorrow to see it end. Even more of a sorrow to see that you won't consider writing some more, as you're an excellent writer and handle the universe well. I have full confidence in your future. Good luck, and thanks for the great story.
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 34 . 5/31/2013
Ah poor guy! It sad about his parents ;(
Screen chapter 32 . 5/26/2013
Wow, you finished it. That's really amazing considering the length.
Screen chapter 25 . 4/10/2013
Your work is far too underrated. More people need to read.
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 24 . 4/6/2013
I believe there isn't more reviews. This is a hidden jem
Screen chapter 23 . 3/30/2013
I'm a little bit behind on the times, so I just beat the Twilight Palace in TP. And I see what you did with the Sol Master Sword. :D
Screen chapter 22 . 3/24/2013
Wait a sec, how old is Dijonay?

Sorry I haven't reviewed in awhile. I've been traveling a ton and haven't had time to read. But I still love the way the story is going.
blueflower chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I wait for more chapter keep up the writing! :D
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 20 . 3/1/2013
Dang I can't wait for more.